- 5 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Buying Vehicles In This Month
- 6 hrs ago Happy Birthday Sobhita Dhulipala: Five Times The Diva Left Us Stunned With Her Unconventional Style
- 8 hrs ago Ganga Dussehra 2020: Here’s The Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 8 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 31 May To 6 June
- News Delhi govt seeks Rs 5,000 crore from Centre to pay employees' salaries: Sisodia
- Sports Former Supreme Court judge to hear Umar Akmal's appeal against three-year ban
- Movies Roopa Ganguly Aka Draupadi Says Trains Used To Stop At Stations So People Could Watch Mahabharat
- Technology SpaceX, NASA Liftoff Historic Crewed Mission To ISS
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Kalavarindhaar nenjil karavu.
Just as virtue reigns in the heart, regulated by a correct sense of values,
Fraud lives in the heart that is full of deceit.
In a heart regulated by the code of righteousness virtue reigns; so too, in a heart full of deceit fraud stays on. This is an instance of the literary method of poetic counterbalance adopted by Valluvar very often to stress the characteristics of two opposites.
The following line of the Bible is relevant in this context:
'Deceit is in the heart of those who devise evil…"
it is also interesting to study here the Talmudian definition of a saint and a wicked man.
'He who says, what is mine is yours and what is yours is yours is a Saint. He who says, what is yours is mine and what is min is mine, is a wicked man".