- 46 min ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- 2 hrs ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- Finance 5 Best Health Insurance Plans in India
- News Shocking UP crime: Two women’s bodies found, one burnt; another without clothes, doused with acid
- Movies Epic Fam Jam: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Attend India's Biggest Fan Festival
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Get Exciting Deals On OnePlus 7T Series, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Seekers flocked Him with doubts and Ramana would turn their minds instantly to the truth, beyond all doubts.
One afternoon, after His mid-day meal, Ramana was reclining on His sofa, explaining the Bhagavad Gita to Ramiah Yogi.
Subbalakshmi ammal, a devotee somehow mustered the courage and asked Ramana, “What is Atma? Is it the limitless ether of space or the awareness that cognizes everything?"
Prompt came the reply from Ramana in the most apt manner where doubts were bound to evaporate with the very evaporation of the mind!
Ramana said, “To remain without thinking 'this is Atma' and 'that is Atma', is itself Atma.!"
The mind which is the obstacle in realising the truth melted into nothingness that very moment, leaving Subbalakshmi Ammal in the vast expanse of inexplicable peace.
Is there a room for doubts, in the form of thoughts when the very mind itself is banished?
Such is the power of the Master's Grace.