- 3 hrs ago Kamada Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 3 hrs ago Stay-At-Home Fashion Diaries: Hailey Bieber’s 3 Simple Looks That Can Give You Insta-Worthy Moments
- 4 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Multicolour Sweatshirt Or Tamannaah Bhatia’s Pink Co-ords, Whose Tie-Dye Outfit Is Prettier?
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 April 2021
- Movies The Falcon And The Winter Soldier Director Kari Skogland Says The Finale Will Make You Laugh & Cry
- Automobiles Jawa Gifts Mayur Shelke A Motorcycle For His Bravery: Read More About It!
- Finance Banks Gain After RBI Caps Dividend Payment For FY21
- Sports IPL 2021: Partnership with Kohli gets it right for Padikkal
- News Cannot afford a mask: Man sports bird’s nest to collect pension at govt office
- Technology First Look At iPhone 13 Mini; Familiar Design With Better Upgrades?
- Education KVS Admission 2021 For Class 1 Merit List Delayed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
An employee approached his boss, 'Sir, my wife said I should ask you for a raise." The boss replied, 'Oh, I will ask my wife tonight whether or not I should give you a raise!"
Understand, continuously it is your choice, your decision. You may think somebody else decides. But it is only you who makes decisions. For example if somebody criticises you, you choose to get offended. If somebody praises you, you choose to get flattered.
Because of your habit, you may choose it unconsciously and think that someone else is influencing your decisions.
All your continuous choices every minute put together decide your life. If you don"t decide and if you allow incidents to decide your life you go into a mode of 'paralysis". Our life as of now is nothing but paralysis. Only when you decide to live your life without any outside events, situations or decisions being forced on you, you actually decide to be alive.
A man was invited by a scientist for lunch at his home. The man was sitting at the lunch table when he saw a horseshoe hanging on the wall. A horseshoe is believed to bring good luck. The man was surprised and asked the scientist, 'Sir, I can"t believe you are a scientist and you also believe in this superstition that a horseshoe brings you luck!"
The scientist replied, 'No, no! I don"t believe in such stupidity. But the person who gave it to me said whether I believed it or not, it would bring me luck all the same!"
Your responses to different situations, decisions you make are completely your choice. But you fool yourselves and others into believing someone else is responsible and is making you execute things their way. We constantly believe we have been given unfair results.
This is because we are not able to connect the cause and the effect of many of the things that happen in our lives. We are blissfully unaware that we are the ones responsible for the consequences. We have made it happen by the way of unconscious living.
Continuously, it is only your choice, your decision. You may think that somebody else decides your life. Understand you can decide to respond differently. For example, when someone criticises you, you can choose not to get offended and remain calm, relaxed and collected. You can choose to live consciously. Be Blissful!