- 2 hrs ago Malaika Arora Exudes Eco-Friendly Vibes In Her Nature-Inspired Printed Maxi Dress; Here’s How Much It Costs!
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 January 2021
- 17 hrs ago Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- 17 hrs ago Republic Day 2021: Inspiring Slogans And Quotes By Freedom Fighters
- Automobiles 2021 KTM 890 Duke Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Movies Ekta Kapoor, Tahira Kashyap Khurrana And Guneet Monga Join Hands To Launch Indian Women Rising
- Sports LeBron's Lakers extend record after taking down Giannis and Bucks, Curry's 30 not enough
- Technology Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G LOHAS Edition Goes Official; Packs New Kirin 820E Chipset
- News No extra attempt for UPSC aspirants who missed exam due to COVID: Centre informs SC
- Finance SBI Cards Hits New High After Q3 Results
- Education Maharashtra 10, 12 board exam dates announced, paper to be in April-May
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
An employee approached his boss, 'Sir, my wife said I should ask you for a raise." The boss replied, 'Oh, I will ask my wife tonight whether or not I should give you a raise!"
Understand, continuously it is your choice, your decision. You may think somebody else decides. But it is only you who makes decisions. For example if somebody criticises you, you choose to get offended. If somebody praises you, you choose to get flattered.
Because of your habit, you may choose it unconsciously and think that someone else is influencing your decisions.
All your continuous choices every minute put together decide your life. If you don"t decide and if you allow incidents to decide your life you go into a mode of 'paralysis". Our life as of now is nothing but paralysis. Only when you decide to live your life without any outside events, situations or decisions being forced on you, you actually decide to be alive.
A man was invited by a scientist for lunch at his home. The man was sitting at the lunch table when he saw a horseshoe hanging on the wall. A horseshoe is believed to bring good luck. The man was surprised and asked the scientist, 'Sir, I can"t believe you are a scientist and you also believe in this superstition that a horseshoe brings you luck!"
The scientist replied, 'No, no! I don"t believe in such stupidity. But the person who gave it to me said whether I believed it or not, it would bring me luck all the same!"
Your responses to different situations, decisions you make are completely your choice. But you fool yourselves and others into believing someone else is responsible and is making you execute things their way. We constantly believe we have been given unfair results.
This is because we are not able to connect the cause and the effect of many of the things that happen in our lives. We are blissfully unaware that we are the ones responsible for the consequences. We have made it happen by the way of unconscious living.
Continuously, it is only your choice, your decision. You may think that somebody else decides your life. Understand you can decide to respond differently. For example, when someone criticises you, you can choose not to get offended and remain calm, relaxed and collected. You can choose to live consciously. Be Blissful!