- 1 hr ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
The month of Margashirsha has been dedicated to Lord Krishna according to Hindu scriptures. However, it is Lord Ganesha who is worshipped on every Chaturthi Tithi of this month also. Sankashti Chaturthi is the fourth day during Shukla Paksha of every month.
Devotees offer prayers to Lord Ganesha for fulfilling various desires. For instance, it is said that in order to get good luck, one should chant the following mantra 21 times - Om Durva Bilwa Priyaya Namah.
Similarly, here are some more tips that you should adopt in order to get good luck through the blessings of Lord Ganesha. Offer to Lord Ganesha, the things that will bring luck and prosperity.
Debts not only burden the budget, but they are more of a mental burden. Take four Bilwa fruits and offer these to Lord Ganesha. Later, keep these in the treasury. This helps to get rid of debts.
Camphor And Sandalwood
We always use camphor and sandalwood while performing the Arti for all the Hindu deities. Similarly, it can be used for Lord Ganesha as well. But the case is different for Lord Ganesha. It is said that Lord Ganesha blesses the entire family and thus happiness is maintained in the house by doing so.
There is a tradition in Hinduism to perform various Hawans in order to please our dear deities. Perform a hawan using barley seeds, sesame seeds, rice, sugar and butter for Lord Ganesha. It helps defeat the enemies.
Lord Ganesha can bless your love life as well. Moli is another sacred item used during Puja, kept in the Puja thali. It is said that one gets success in love life if one ties the moli around the wrist of the left hand.
Take a bunch of twelve leaves/strands of Durva grass. Tie them up with a moli, the sacred red thread. This helps to gain protection from obstacles in life. Now you have to offer these to Lord Ganesha.
Flowers are dear to all the deities. Offering twelve flowers to Lord Ganesha can also change your life. It is believed that he saves you from all types of monetary losses if you offer twelve flowers to him.
Grains Of Rice
While performing Puja before Lord Ganesha, we offer grains of rice to Lord Ganesha. These grains of rice are known as Akshat. It is said that keeping these rice grains in the drawer of your office desk helps to get professional growth as well.
Curd And Jaggery
Mix jaggery with curd. While performing Puja before Lord Ganesha, we offer grains of rice to Lord Ganesha. These grains of rice are known as Akshat. It is said that keeping these rice grains in the drawer of your office desk helps to get professional growth as well. See your own reflection in it and then offer the same to a dog. It is believed that doing this helps to avoid all types of fights and arguments in life.
It is not just the family and work life that Lord Ganesha can help remove the obstacles from. Lord Ganesha helps in education as well. Before Puja, offer a pen with red ink to Lord Ganesha. Later, take it for personal use in your studies and you will see your progress in education.