- 8 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 9 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 9 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
The month of Margashirsha has been dedicated to Lord Krishna according to Hindu scriptures. However, it is Lord Ganesha who is worshipped on every Chaturthi Tithi of this month also. Sankashti Chaturthi is the fourth day during Shukla Paksha of every month.
Devotees offer prayers to Lord Ganesha for fulfilling various desires. For instance, it is said that in order to get good luck, one should chant the following mantra 21 times - Om Durva Bilwa Priyaya Namah.
Similarly, here are some more tips that you should adopt in order to get good luck through the blessings of Lord Ganesha. Offer to Lord Ganesha, the things that will bring luck and prosperity.
Debts not only burden the budget, but they are more of a mental burden. Take four Bilwa fruits and offer these to Lord Ganesha. Later, keep these in the treasury. This helps to get rid of debts.
Camphor And Sandalwood
We always use camphor and sandalwood while performing the Arti for all the Hindu deities. Similarly, it can be used for Lord Ganesha as well. But the case is different for Lord Ganesha. It is said that Lord Ganesha blesses the entire family and thus happiness is maintained in the house by doing so.
There is a tradition in Hinduism to perform various Hawans in order to please our dear deities. Perform a hawan using barley seeds, sesame seeds, rice, sugar and butter for Lord Ganesha. It helps defeat the enemies.
Lord Ganesha can bless your love life as well. Moli is another sacred item used during Puja, kept in the Puja thali. It is said that one gets success in love life if one ties the moli around the wrist of the left hand.
Take a bunch of twelve leaves/strands of Durva grass. Tie them up with a moli, the sacred red thread. This helps to gain protection from obstacles in life. Now you have to offer these to Lord Ganesha.
Flowers are dear to all the deities. Offering twelve flowers to Lord Ganesha can also change your life. It is believed that he saves you from all types of monetary losses if you offer twelve flowers to him.
Grains Of Rice
While performing Puja before Lord Ganesha, we offer grains of rice to Lord Ganesha. These grains of rice are known as Akshat. It is said that keeping these rice grains in the drawer of your office desk helps to get professional growth as well.
Curd And Jaggery
Mix jaggery with curd. While performing Puja before Lord Ganesha, we offer grains of rice to Lord Ganesha. These grains of rice are known as Akshat. It is said that keeping these rice grains in the drawer of your office desk helps to get professional growth as well. See your own reflection in it and then offer the same to a dog. It is believed that doing this helps to avoid all types of fights and arguments in life.
It is not just the family and work life that Lord Ganesha can help remove the obstacles from. Lord Ganesha helps in education as well. Before Puja, offer a pen with red ink to Lord Ganesha. Later, take it for personal use in your studies and you will see your progress in education.