- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 15 April 2021
- 13 hrs ago Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
- 13 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: The Story Of Lord Rama, Shabri And Her Half-Eaten Berries
- 14 hrs ago Major Teaser Launch: Sobhita Dhulipala Stuns With Her Vintage Floral Saree Look
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Automobiles Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
Worshipping Bal Gopal at home is a practice in most of the Hindu households. It is believed that the deity of the house is one among the family members. Hence the deity has to be taken care in the same way as you would look after a family member.
Bal Gopal or Laddu Gopal is the baby form of Lord Krishna. He is considered to be the cutest member of the family. Therefore He is worshipped and taken care like a child of the family in every household. It is believed that if you have Bal Gopal at home, then you must follow all the rules and regulations of Bal Gopal worship properly. This is because Bal Gopal is Lord Krishna Himself and He is supposed to the first member of the family.
For Bal Gopal worship you have to bathe Him and feed Him like a child. Here are a few rituals you should follow for Laddu Gopal worship at home. Take a look.
Bathing Your Laddu Gopal
One must bathe and dress Bal Gopal daily. If daily bathing your deity is not possible then at least once a week. On Ekadashi of every month, Bal Gopal has to be bathed and worshipped.
Items Required For Bath
The items you must have for Bal Gopal's bath are:
- Ganga Jal or water from the Ganga river
- A leaf of Tulsi
- Sandalwood paste
- Scented oil
- Cotton wool or towel
- Clothes for the deity
- Incense sticks
- Ghee lamp
- Bhog or food offerings
After Laddu Gopal has been bathed with Ganga jal, tulsi leaf, panchamrita, oil and sandalwood, He must be wiped with a clean towel or cotton. After that He must be clothed in new clothes and jewellery. After dressing up He has to be shown the mirror. Then food and other offerings are made to Him.
Bhog is basically the food offerings. Since Lord Krishna is fond of milk, one must offer a bowl of milk along with other delicacies.
Lighting The Lamp
After offering the food, you must light a ghee lamp in front of the deity along with incense sticks. Also you must chant the mantra
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Ram Hare Ram Ram Ram Hare Hare