- 4 hrs ago Children Inherit Intelligence Mainly From Their Mothers: How Far Is It True?
- 6 hrs ago Single Foster Dad Adopts Five Children To Ensure They Stay United As A Family
- 6 hrs ago Indian Festival Of Holi In Germany: The Colourful Summer Party
- 8 hrs ago Guru Hargobind Singh Birth Anniversary 2022: Interesting Facts About The Sixth Guru Of The Sikhs
- Movies Lock Upp Fame Payal Rohatgi Looks Resplendent In Pink Bandhani Suit At Her Mehndi Ceremony; SEE PICS
- News China reports new Omicron variant of COVID-19: Beijing makes vaccine proof mandatory for public
- Automobiles Hyundai Teases New N Concept & Ioniq 5 N Ahead Of July 15 Debut
- Technology Lava Blaze Pre-Orders To Debut On July 7 In India: Should You Book?
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Elena Rybakina sets up Simona Halep semifinal with triumph over Ajla Tomljanovic
- Education TBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 Declared At tbresults.tripura.gov.in, Check Tripura Madhyamik, HS Result
- Finance This Maharatna Stock Fixes Record Date For Final Dividend - Should You Buy?
- Travel Great Barrier Reef: Planet's Natural Ornaments
The broom in your house is not only useful for cleaning, but it also has a lot of religious importance. Many types of religious beliefs are also associated with the broom. On the day of Dhanteras, a new broom is bought in many homes and included in the worship.
Along with this, many Vastu rules are also associated with the broom, due to which the prosperity of wealth and the abode of Goddess Lakshmi remains in the house. Know about these Vastu rules related to a broom, and by following this you too can keep financial problems at bay from your house.
Buy New Broom For Home On This Day
According to Vastu, Saturday is considered the most auspicious day to buy a new broom for the house. Buying a new broom on Saturdays brings happiness and peace to the house and Goddess Lakshmi remains happy. Keep in mind that the broom must be bought only on any Saturday of Krishna Paksha. Never buy a new broom during Shukla Paksha, it is an indicator of bad luck.
Do Not Keep Broom In Front Of Your Eyes
The broom must not be kept in the open space or in front of the eyes. Just as the wealth of your house is kept hidden, the broom must also be kept covered or hidden someplace. It must not be kept outside the house even in the open, because of this the positivity of the house goes out.
Don't Keep The Broom Standing In Your Home
The broom must always be kept lying down. Keeping the broom standing brings poverty to the house. It is always advised to keep it lying on the ground as it brings prosperity and blessings to the house.
Do Not Throw Old Broom On This Day
After getting a new broom, we throw away the old broom from the house. According to Vastu, do not throw the old broom off your house by mistake even on Thursday and Friday. Do this work only on Amavasya or Saturday.
Disclaimer: The information is based on assumptions and information available on the internet and the accuracy or reliability is not guaranteed. Boldsky doesn't confirm any inputs or information related to the article and our only purpose is to deliver information. Kindly consult the concerned expert before practising or implementing any information and assumption.
- festivalsBenefits Of Applying Sindoor On Main Door, As Per Vastu Shastra
- faith mysticismPeacock Feather Tips For A Peaceful Blessed Life
- faith mysticismVastu Tips For Nameplate Of The House
- faith mysticismVastu Tips For The Study Room
- faith mysticismVastu Shastra: Why South East Direction Is Considered Inauspicious
- faith mysticismVastu Tips For Money Plant
- faith mysticism6 Types Of Laughing Buddha For 6 Different Wishes
- faith mysticism5 Things You Should Never Give As Gifts
- faith mysticismDoes The Main Door Of Your House Follow The Correct Vastu? Check Out Here
- faith mysticismIs There A Connection Between Vastu Problems And Suicide?
- faith mysticismLock Your Property As Per Vastu
- faith mysticismVastu Tips To Attract Wealth