- 54 min ago Daily Horoscope, 20 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 12 hrs ago Decoding Taapsee Pannu’s Contemporary Fashion Game
- 12 hrs ago Amazon Sale 2022: Exciting Offers And Discounts On Kids Items From Premium Brands
- 12 hrs ago Eye Implants Made From Pigskin Proteins Restored Sight In 14 Blind People: Things To Know
- Finance Stock To Buy: This Agro Chemicals Stock Has Good Upside Potential
- Technology OnePlus Offering Up To 25% Off On New 5G Smartphones: OnePlus 10R 5G, OnePlus 10 Pro, And More
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Start Date Is Out: Nagarjuna's Show To Premiere On Disney+ Hotstar
- News Impossible: Dolo 650 manufacturer on Rs 1000 crore marketing budget
- Sports Durand Cup 2022: FC Goa register first win; Blasters held
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio Classic Launched At Rs 11.99 Lakh - New Name, New Pricetag
- Education Pranav Gupta Jamboree Education Founder says - India's New Education Policy is Transformational
- Travel Bryce Canyon: Abode To A Series Of Natural Rock Amphitheatres
The much-debated and awaited construction of the Ram Mandir on the Ram Janam Bhoomi in Ayodhya has finally started. But as we know that before initiating any construction work on any land, we perform the Bhoomi Poojan and foundation laying rituals, the same happened at the Ram Janam Bhoomi as well.
On 5 August 2020, Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for the construction of Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. He laid the first brick for the construction of the Mandir. While he laid the stone, there were a total of 175 people present at the ceremony.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi was welcomed by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath at the Saket Helipad. Donned in a traditional dhoti-kurta, Narendra Modi reached Hanuman Gadhi to perform the foundation laying ceremony. He laid the brick at 12:44 pm in the Bhoomi Poojan ceremony. He performed the pooja along with the Governor of the state Anandiben Patel and RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat. After performing the rituals and Pooja, PM Modi also addressed the nation. He said, "Like August 15, today's day holds a similar significance for crores of people who devoted their lives for the cause of Ram temple. The 'mandir' will mark a decisive change in the economy of Ayodhya." He also said that 5 August 2020 is a golden day for India and added that Ram Janam Bhoomi is liberated on this day. After the ceremony, PM Modi went to the debated Ram Janam Bhoomi area and there he did the 'Dandwat Pranam' to Lord Rama.
Vice-President Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister of Punjab Amarinder Singh, Chief Minister of Gujarat Vijay Rupani, Home Minister Amit Shah and many others congratulated Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- faith mysticismRam Mandir Bhoomi Pooja: What It Is, Rituals And Benefits Of Performing It
- festivalsSita Navami 2022: Date, Tithi, Timing, History, Rituals, Puja Vidhi and Significance
- festivalsRam Navami 2021: Muhurta, Rituals and Significance Of This Festival
- faith mysticismRam Navami 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Rama That You Can Chant
- faith mysticismRam Navami 2021: Different Names Of Lord Rama Along With Their Meanings
- lifeRam Navami 2022: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On This Day
- faith mysticismRam Navami 2021: The Story Of Lord Rama, Shabri And Her Half-Eaten Berries
- faith mysticismLyrics Of Ram Raksha Stotra Mantra In English And Sanskrit
- faith mysticismRam Navami 2020: What Happened In Ayodhya During Rama’s 14 Years Of Exile
- faith mysticismRam Navami 2020: 4 Reasons Why Lord Vishnu Took The Avatar Of Rama In Ayodhya
- festivalsRam Navami 2020: Here’s The Detail About The Muhurta, Rituals And Significance
- anecdotesHow Hanuman Led Tulsidas To Lord Rama