TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
One thing that distinguishes Surya Dev from many other deities is that he is known as Pratyaksha Devta since he is visible to the common man. Surya Dev is actually the father of Shani Dev and is known as the deity who blesses us with success and health both.
He saves one from defamation and physical problems, such as those related to the eyes. Sunday is dedicated to the worship of Surya Dev; similarly, there is a festival called Chhath Puja, also dedicated to him. In fact, one should offer water to Surya Dev every morning after offering the daily prayers at home. Here we have brought to you some mantras which can generally be recited every day. Read the 5 powerful Surya Mantras to enlighten yourself.
1. Aum Ashva Dhwajaya Vidmahe Pasha Hastaye Dhimahi Tannoh Surya Prachodayat
Translation: I remember the God with a horse flag and the one who holds a Pasha in his hands. May that Surya Dev enlighten my intellect!
2. Om Bhaskaraaye Vidmahe Mahadyudikaraay Dhimahi Tanno Aditya Prachodayat
Translation: I remember Bhaskar, the one who is the ultimate source of light, I remember the one who is effulgent. May Lord Aditya enlighten my intellect.
3. Om Aditya Vidmahe Sahasra Kiranaye Dhimahi Tanno Surya Prachodayat
Translation: I remember Lord Aditya, the one who has thousands of rays, May that Surya Dev enlighten my intellect.
4. Namah Suryay Shantay Srava Rog Nivarane Ayu Rarogyam Aisvaryam Dehi Devah Jagatpate
Translation: Dear Lord Sun, the remover of all diseases, the giver of peace, please bless with long life, health and wealth.
5. Om Namoh Sri Suryaya Sahasra Kiranaya Sidhi Siddhi Karaya Man Vanchit Puraya Kashtam Churayaam Om Hreem Suryaya Namoh Namah
Translation: I bow to Sri Surya Dev who has thousands of rays, the one who brings success, who fulfils the wishes, who removes sufferings, to such a God I bow.
Most Read: Worship Hindu Gods Day Wise