- 11 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Charismatic Dance India Dance Make-up Look
- 26 min ago Vertigo: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 49 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Three: Tara Sutaria Exudes Sassy Vibes With Her Black And White Attire
- 52 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 3: Pooja Hegde Bedazzled Us As She Walked The Ramp
- Movies Amy Jackson Flaunts Baby Bump In Serene Picture; Opens Up About Struggles In Third Trimester
- Finance No Ban On Petrol & Diesel Vehicles Purchased Till March 2020
- Sports BWF World Championships: PV Sindhu beats second-seed Tai Tzu Ying to enter semifinals
- Technology Motorola One Action Launched In India-Price, Specs, And Launch Offers
- News Fact check: Amazon fires are real, but don't be fooled by these fake images
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Recalls Over 40,000 Units Of The Wagon R In India Over Fuel-Hose Issue
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
One thing that distinguishes Surya Dev from many other deities is that he is known as Pratyaksha Devta since he is visible to the common man. Surya Dev is actually the father of Shani Dev and is known as the deity who blesses us with success and health both.
He saves one from defamation and physical problems, such as those related to the eyes. Sunday is dedicated to the worship of Surya Dev; similarly, there is a festival called Chhath Puja, also dedicated to him. In fact, one should offer water to Surya Dev every morning after offering the daily prayers at home. Here we have brought to you some mantras which can generally be recited every day. Read the 5 powerful Surya Mantras to enlighten yourself.
1. Aum Ashva Dhwajaya Vidmahe Pasha Hastaye Dhimahi Tannoh Surya Prachodayat
Translation: I remember the God with a horse flag and the one who holds a Pasha in his hands. May that Surya Dev enlighten my intellect!
2. Om Bhaskaraaye Vidmahe Mahadyudikaraay Dhimahi Tanno Aditya Prachodayat
Translation: I remember Bhaskar, the one who is the ultimate source of light, I remember the one who is effulgent. May Lord Aditya enlighten my intellect.
3. Om Aditya Vidmahe Sahasra Kiranaye Dhimahi Tanno Surya Prachodayat
Translation: I remember Lord Aditya, the one who has thousands of rays, May that Surya Dev enlighten my intellect.
4. Namah Suryay Shantay Srava Rog Nivarane Ayu Rarogyam Aisvaryam Dehi Devah Jagatpate
Translation: Dear Lord Sun, the remover of all diseases, the giver of peace, please bless with long life, health and wealth.
5. Om Namoh Sri Suryaya Sahasra Kiranaya Sidhi Siddhi Karaya Man Vanchit Puraya Kashtam Churayaam Om Hreem Suryaya Namoh Namah
Translation: I bow to Sri Surya Dev who has thousands of rays, the one who brings success, who fulfils the wishes, who removes sufferings, to such a God I bow.