- 33 min ago Bhumi Pednekar And Dia Mirza Make Us Want To Buy Summer Dresses In Winters
- 40 min ago Cytotron: Anti-Cancer Device Invented By Indian Scientist, Becomes A 'Breakthrough Device' In US
- 50 min ago Syphilis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 1 hr ago Lady Gaga In Bold And Vivid Make-up Look Sets The Instagram On Fire
- Technology Vivo V17 With 8GB RAM Gets NBTC Certification: Might Launch Soon
- Movies Mahesh Babu And Ajith Kumar Continue To Be In The Most Influential Lists Of 2019 and 2018!
- News World’s most expensive watch: Patek Philippe timepiece with 2 dials, 20 functions, fetches Rs 222 cr
- Sports Hong Kong Open: Sindhu, Prannoy advance to second round
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Buyers Are Offered Free Fast Charging For A Limited Period In India
- Finance Inflation May Have Risen On High Food Prices, Hurting Economy Further
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Kamadeva, is known as the Indian Cupid. He is the Hindu God of love and sexuality. Kama means sensuous love, wish, desire, longing or sexuality and Deva means heavenly or divine. In the Atharva-Veda, Kama is described as desire and not sexual enjoyment. Kamadeva is considered as the son of Vishnu and Lakshmi, under the forms of Krishna and Rukmini. He is often compared to Eros of the Greeks, and Cupid of the Westerners. Kamadeva is also believed to be a demigod of the heavenly planets that are responsible for inducing lusty desires.
Some myths also suggest that Kamadeva is the son of Brahma and is associated with Lord Shiva. However, Lord Kamadeva is not worshiped on a larger basis. Kamdeva is portrayed as young, handsome man with wings carrying a bow and arrows. His bow is made of sugarcane with a cord of honeybees, and arrows of sweet-smelling Ashoka tree flowers, white and blue lotus flowers, Jasmine and Mango tree flowers. Lord Kamdeva is seen sitting on a Parrot.
Few facts to know about Lord Kamadeva, the Lord of Love:
1. Lord Kamadeva is the God of Love and is the husband of Rati, the Goddess of Love.
2. In order to invoke love from the person you are in love with, you need to chant the 'Kleem Mantra'. This kleem mantra is said to be quite powerful in order to get love from the opposite gender.
3. Regular chanting of the mantra and praying to Lord Kamadeva helps in achieving greater sensitivity. It also helps in the awareness of others emotional needs and appreciation of ones partner.
4. Chant the kleem mantra for 108 times each day in the early hours of morning and evening. The mantra siddhi (fulfillment) is said to be attained after 21 days of chanting.
5. This Kamadeva mantra can also be used by lovers to keep their affection evergreen. It is important to maintain pious practices like having only vegetarian food, taking bath before chanting the mantra and having sincerity in prayers, so that you gain full benefits from the mantra.
6. Even dancers are said to chant this mantra, as they need to have charm and grace that can greatly entertain their audience and gather appreciation. Through this, it is said that the charm, grace and beauty of the dancer and their performance will improve.
These are the few interesting facts about Lord Kamadeva and his mantra. Worship him to get your true love!