- 4 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 6 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 6 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
One night a Sufi master, who was standing near the window, summoned one of his disciples near him.
When all the other disciples watched in surprise, the master said something and pointed out to the sky to the disciple.
When the disciple returned, the fellow disciples found him to be transformed and hence enquired about what the master had told him.
The disciple said, “I heard the master call me, and I was so brimming with silence without any thoughts. When he pointed out to the moon, something in me opened up"
He continued, “I know I will now have to take efforts to retain it, for I have seen it only through the master's eyes. I will have to look at the truth through my eyes to abide in it"
A short story that indicates the truth that tuned mind is ready to receive the truth.