- News MP pro-CAA rally: BJP men get into scraps with women officials
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Mohun Bagan consolidate top spot with derby win over Quess East Bengal
- Movies Superstar Kiccha Sudeep Reacts To The Rumours Of Playing A Cop In Rajamouli’s RRR
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
One night a Sufi master, who was standing near the window, summoned one of his disciples near him.
When all the other disciples watched in surprise, the master said something and pointed out to the sky to the disciple.
When the disciple returned, the fellow disciples found him to be transformed and hence enquired about what the master had told him.
The disciple said, “I heard the master call me, and I was so brimming with silence without any thoughts. When he pointed out to the moon, something in me opened up"
He continued, “I know I will now have to take efforts to retain it, for I have seen it only through the master's eyes. I will have to look at the truth through my eyes to abide in it"
A short story that indicates the truth that tuned mind is ready to receive the truth.