- 2 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 3 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 4 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 5 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Sports Goa survive resilient Odisha to reclaim ISL top spot
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 122 Synopsis: Vikas Gupta And Shefali Jariwala Enter The House Once Again!
- News 'Entry of woman into mosque for Namaz is permitted in Islam': Muslim board to SC
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
A Tibetan mystic called Naropa was flocked by many, who however were puzzled about him. They were aware of the fact that he was an enlightened being, but they could never find him remembering God's name.
When asked about this to Naropa, the mystic said, “How am I to remember when I never forget?"
He further continued, “The day I make an attempt to remember God, understand that Naropa has fallen; he has fallen asleep. When I never forget God, how is it possible to remember Him!"
Nature of God is pure awareness. One who has awakened, who is enlightened is eternally aware. Where is the possibility for him to remember God.
Osho points out to the truth through this story.