- 2 hrs ago Did You Know That Sleeping Naked (With Your Partner) Can Help Reduce Stress & Boost Self-esteem
- 3 hrs ago 10 Things Your Mother-In-Law Would Never Tell You
- 5 hrs ago 7 Interesting Things That May Happen On The Next Day Of Your Marriage
- 6 hrs ago How To Treat Ear Pain Caused By Common Cold? Home Remedies And Precautions
- Technology PM Launches 'Aatmanirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge' To Promote Made In India Apps
- Movies Kashmera Shah Remembers Saroj Khan: The Only Way To Impress Her Was With Your Hard Work
- Sports Premier League: Five-star United march on, Leicester back on track
- News Anything can happen, be prepared: KP Oli tells ministers
- Finance IT Dept Makes Changes To Challan For Non-Resident E-Commerce Companies
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue To Be Offered With iMT Clutchless Manual Transmission In India
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
When it comes to parenting, both mother and father are equally important in a child's life. No doubt, we often consider mothers to be more important for a child's better upbringing. But we must not ignore a father's contribution to raising a child and giving him/her a better life. After all, a father dedicates his entire life in ensuring that his kid (s) everything that they want and deserve. Even though a father usually takes a backseat when it comes to parenting, he is always there to hold his children and save them from every problem. To acknowledge the role of a father in raising a child, we celebrate Father's Day on the third Sunday of June. This year the date falls on 21 June 2020.
Today we are here to talk about some of the ways in which fathers impact their children's life. Scroll down the article to read more.
1. He Boosts The Confidence
A father is one who teaches his kids to live their life confidently. He provides emotional support to his children. No matter if you are feeling low and dejected, you will always find your father boosting your confidence and encouraging you to work harder. This is because he knows your abilities and skills. He will always teach you how to deal with stress and frustration. Not only this, but you will also learn how to give your best in whatever you do.
2. He Makes Them Believe In Themselves
Since he boosts the confidence in his kids, he eventually makes them believe in themselves. He knows that unless his kids won't believe in themselves, they won't be able to give their best and therefore, you will always find a father praising the efforts of his kids. Even if his kids are not that intelligent, a supportive father will always appreciate even the achievements of his kids. Moreover, he himself tries his best to believe in whatever he is doing. This way he ensures that his children are able to believe in themselves.
3. He Provides Them A Firm Support
A father's support is quite important in making a child self-reliant and independent. For this, you will always find your father trying his best to be a self-independent person. He will encourage you to take risks in your life while he will be there to have your back. Though he may not say this, he is always there to support and encourage you. Even if everyone turns against you, your father will have your back as he trusts your abilities.
4. He Teaches Discipline
There is no denying that fathers often teach their children about being a fair and kind person. You won't deny that your father would have always asked you to be a kind-hearted, well-mannered, responsible and decent person. There could have been times when your father might have scolded you for not behaving properly and being a dutiful person. He might have asked you to wake up early in the morning and have a proper routine. This is because a father always wants his kids to have good manners.
5. He Shows A Different Perspective Of Life
You will get a different perspective from both your mother and father. Your mother may provide you a perspective full of empathy, sympathy, kindness and love while your father's perspective may be full of ambition, discipline, responsibilities and strength. He will show you how to deal with your problems and still be a pillar of strength for your family. You will learn how to be a strong and soft-hearted person at the same time.
6. He Makes Them Feel Safe And Secure
We cannot deny that a father always makes his child feel safe and secure through his presence. You may often hear your father saying that he is there to support and help you. This indeed is true. Your father may not have given you birth but you can't deny that he has always protected you from all sorts of problems. Not only this, but he also teaches his children to stay strong and confident during the tough times.
7. He Introduces Them To The Real World
A father knows what a real-world situation looks like. He, therefore, prepares his children to face the real world beforehand. He will always tell his kids how important it is to be kind towards others to gain respect from them. He will teach you about the kind of people you may come across and in what ways you can deal with them. You will learn why it is important to study hard and go to a good college. This is because your father wants you to become strong and capable before life throws challenges at you. After all, no father would like to see their children suffering.
A father's contribution can never be summed up in a list. This is because his efforts and love are endless. He not only loves his child but also disciplines them to face the harsh reality of the world. So, this Father's Day, let your dad know how special he is by sharing this article with him and appreciating his efforts.
On this Father's Day, we wish a Happy Father's Day to all the amazing super dads over there.