- 9 hrs ago What Is Breadcrumbing In A Relationship? Signs That Will Help You To Know If You're Into It!
- 10 hrs ago Everything You Need To Know About The Hypercholesterolemia (High Cholesterol Levels) Condition
- 10 hrs ago Richa Chadha's Latest Outfits Are A Proof That Her Fashion Game Is Getting Better And More Diverse
- 11 hrs ago Aditi Rao Hydari Proves Elegance Is In Simplicity With Her Plain Yellow Sari
- Movies Did Maryada Actress Ridhi Dogra Opt Out Of Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss 13?
- Sports Norwich City 3-2 Manchester City: Mistakes punished as champions rocked at Carrow Road
- News Maharashtra Election 2019: Advantage BJP as NCP stung by mass exodus
- Technology Realme Invests Rs. 300 Crore To Set Up Eight SMT Lines: Report
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Do you know what is the secret to a happy and successful marriage? Different people have different answers. For some people, the secret to happy and successful marriage is trust, space and love. For others, it is care and effective communication.
But have you tried coordinating your clothes? Well, this old age couple from California spilled the beans about their successful marriage. Rosemary and Francis Klontz say they have been married for 68 years. All these years, they have lived their life happily and with colour-coordinated outfits.
According to Rosemary, her mother bought the duo similar t-shirts once and since then they have been wearing similar outfits. "My mother got us matching shirts when we were in high school - well, I picked them out - and we've been matching ever since," she spoke to CBS13.
View this post on Instagram
How adorable are these two?! Francis and Rosemarie Klontz from Plumas Lake, CA have been married for almost 68 years, and they have matched their outfits EVERY day since they were 19! They also SING! Watch their story tonight on @cbssacramento to hear what they say the secret to a long-lasting marriage is!!
A post shared by CBS13 News | CBS Sacramento (@cbssacramento) on
The adorable couple first met in Junior High in Auburn, Washington. Francis says, his wife chooses clothes for him and he happily wears what she chooses for him, "She just lays it out for me, and I don't have to worry about a thing!"
When asked what is the secret of their happy and successful marriage, the duo said they sing songs. They love to sing songs at their locality's hospital, church and around their house. They love serving God and working for the welfare of mankind. They believe this is the reason why they have been together for all these years.