- 13 min ago Balaram Jayanti 2020: Here’s The Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- 3 hrs ago On 17 Years Of Koi...Mil Gaya, Preity Zinta’s Pretty Outfits From The Popular Songs Of The Film
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 08 August 2020
- 18 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked Stunning In Their Purple Sequin Saree?
- News Coronavirus: CM Yogi Adityanath inaugurates 400-bed COVID-19 hospital in Noida
- Technology iQOO 5 Specifications Tipped Via Benchmark Website; Likely To Pack Snapdragon 865 SoC
- Movies Sushant's Family Lawyer Says 'Last Few Pages Of Sushant's Dairy Might Unravel A Lot Of Things'
- Automobiles TVS Ntorq Race Edition In Yellow Paint Scheme Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- Sports Rumour Has It: PSG focused on Mbappe, Neymar over Ronaldo
- Finance Gold Prices Rose 40% In 2020 But Silver Beats It With 65% Gains; Here's Why
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Believe it or not, arguments are parts of a relationship and marriage. No matter how close you and your better half are, there will be times when you may argue. You may argue over many things and this is because you cannot always agree with each other. No humans are the same and therefore, they have their own opinions and thoughts. Thus, this may give rise to some conflicts and differences between a couple. But do you (read: men) know there are some reasons that tell you must not argue with your wife? To know what are those reasons, scroll down the article to read.
1. Arguing Will Never Solve The Problem
If you think you can solve the problem by jumping into the argument, then you may be wrong. Arguments will only worsen the situation. You may not be able to find out the real cause behind the problems. Therefore, it is advisable that you try to keep yourself calm instead of arguing with your wife.
2. You May Worsen The Situation
When you argue with someone, you tend to speak harsh words in a state of anger. You may not understand what you are saying and in a fit of rage you may ruin the things. For example, you know your wife is hardworking and is trying her best to do whatever she is doing. But if you start arguing and blame your wife for being a lazy woman who doesn't work hard, despite knowing the truth, then this may hurt your wife.
3. There Can Be Some Real Issues
If there is an issue between you and your wife, then you need to find the actual reason behind it. The reason can be anything and we bet you, arguments can never help you in reaching the root cause of any problem. Instead of losing your calm, try to find out the problem and look for the possible solution. You can ask your wife to help with this. We bet you, she will be more than happy to do that.
4. Check If It Is Your At Fault
Before arguing your wife, it is always advisable to check if it is your fault. What if the geyser is not working because you forgot to switch it off? Would you feel good if your wife turns those tables at you? Certainly, not. Therefore, arguing without knowing what's the matter and/or finding out whose fault it is.
5. It Can Lead To Misunderstandings
When you are arguing over something with your wife and speak something rude, this may lead to misunderstandings between you and your partner. Your wife may recall the words that you spoke during the arguments. This may then bring some resentful feelings and grudges to your wife.