- Technology Top 12 GB RAM Smartphones Deals Available During Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale
- News Goa elections: Manohar Parikkar's son quits BJP after failing to get ticket
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 January 21 Highlights: Rashami Desai And Devoleena Bhattacharjee Get Into A Nasty Fight
- Finance Buy Aster DM Healthcare For 16% Potential Gains In 3 Months: HDFC Securities
- Sports PKL 2021-22: U.P. Yoddha beat Bengal Warriors, jump to fourth on points table
- Automobiles Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In Winter Of 2022
Though most of us think that children of single moms may face a tough childhood, a new study has cleared such doubts.
Actually, many women avoid divorce and resort to stay in troubled marriages mainly because they fear the future of their kids.
But now, researchers say that even single mothers of this generation are managing to successfully raise the kid.
What Researchers Say
As a part of the study, researchers studied the emotional health and stress levels in children of single moms and compared the data with other kids and found no significant difference!
How Single Moms Manage
Most of the single moms who raise their kids alone ensure that support from other relatives and friends is provided. This helps the kid grow amidst a healthy atmosphere with healthy social relationships.
How Quarreling Parents Spoil Childhood
Contrary to most of our opinions, researchers say that children of quarreling parents suffer more than children of single parents.
Researchers finally say that strained relationship between the parents and strained relationships between the parent and the kid are some factors which have a negative impact on the kid's emotional and mental health.
Raising A Kid
Though raising a kid without a father isn't always a healthy decision, if handled well, it is a better option than raising a kid in an environment where both the parents fight every day. In fact, such environment may cause fear, stress, inferiority complex and depression in kids.
Researchers studied more than 70 single moms and their kids and compared the results with other kids and came to a conclusion that single mothers can manage the challenge.
- marriage and beyondExpert Opinion: Hashtag Divorce And the Celebration Of Separation On Social Media
- marriage and beyondDivorce and Modern India: Expert Opinion On 3 Reasons Why Divorce Rates Are Increasing In The Country
- love and romance7 Tips To Keep In Mind When Dating A Divorcee
- marriage and beyond7 Beautiful Ways In Which You Can Cheer Up Your Partner During Tough Times
- marriage and beyond9 Reasons That May Tell Why Couples Often Divorce Each Other
- marriage and beyond9 Ways To Move On After Divorce And Be Happy
- marriage and beyond6 Reasons Why Holidays Can Lead To Divorce Between The Couples
- marriage and beyondMyths About Marrying A Divorcee!
- marriage and beyondHow Writing Helps Cope Up With Divorce Stress
- pulseThis Man Stabbed His Wife To Death!
- marriage and beyondIs It Healthy To Stay In A Bad Marriage?
- marriage and beyondWhat You Didn't Know About Divorce