- 7 hrs ago What Are Phytonutrients? What Are Their Benefits To Human Health?
- 10 hrs ago Mars Transit in Pisces On 17 May 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 12 hrs ago Cannes Film Festival's First Female President: Iris Knobloch
- 13 hrs ago World Hypertension Day: Hypertension, Holistic Healthcare Through Ayurveda And Yoga (Expert Article)
- Sports MI vs SRH IPL 2022: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Scorecard, Records
- News China plane crash was intentional, suggests black box data: Report
- Movies Nakuul Mehta Says He Hasn't Switched On TV For The Last 2 Years After His Son Was Born For THIS Reason
- Finance This Is How RBI’s DigiSaathi Will Help You
- Education World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022: History, Significance And Quotes About HIV Vaccine Awareness Day
- Travel Best Museums In Bangalore
- Automobiles Keeway K-Light 250V, Viesta 300 & Sixties 300i Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- Technology OnePlus Ace Racing Edition Spotted On India’s Official Website; Launch Expected Soon
Yes, there are certain questions to ask when your marriage is in trouble. It is time to contemplate on what went wrong. A marriage is a solid emotional investment and if it fails to return the investments, there is no use in blaming anyone for that. Also, remember the fact that not all relationships do well and even the best relationships do have highs and lows. Though you cannot expect your relationship to be perfect, you can still make it a good one that survives the test of time.
What are the questions to ask when your marriage is in trouble? Well, when things are not working, finding the reasons would help you analyse the situation and act on the drawbacks. As far as a marriage is concerned, many things should fall in place for things to work well. If you find out where the loop hole is you can work on that and see if you can extend the life of your marriage. Without efforts, anything in this world would go into a state of disorder and marriage is not an exception.
Questions To Ask When Your Marriage Is In Trouble
Am I Investing Enough Time?
This is one of the questions to ask about your marriage. Yes, time is an important investment in marriage. If you are not spending enough time with your spouse, the chances of misunderstanding may increase. The distance between the partners may increase.
Am I Giving Attention And Showing Interest?
Do you remember the most important events and dates? Do you take your spouse out or gift him or her with something on special occasions? Do you show interest in your partner's ambitions? Have you ever spent time praising your partner's achievements? Well, if you are not doing any of the above, you are passively damaging your marriage with your own hands.
Did You Get Rid Of The Habits That Your Partner Hates?
This is one of those questions to ask if your marriage is over. If you have a bad habit that your partner vehemently hates then it is better to put some efforts in getting rid of such habits. If you show no interest in making your partner feel comfortable then your relationship may go into a troubled zone.
Did You Compare Your Partner With Someone Else?
This is one of the questions to ask yourself if your marriage is over. Whether you compare your partner with your ex or with anyone else, it will surely hurt your spouse. Everyone is unique and and everyone wants to be appreciated, not criticised. So, ask yourself whether you have hurt the feelings of your partner.
- parents and childrenMother's Day Gifting Ideas As Per Your Mom's Zodiac Sign - Expert Suggestions
- womenInternational Women's Day 2022: Most Inspiring Women's Day Topics And Essay Ideas
- lgbtqJosh And MASH Project Foundation Partner With Nazariya LGBT Resource Group For #MeriLoveLanguage Campaign
- yoga spiritualityIs Getting Married On 22/02/2022 Lucky? Know The Auspicious And Unlucky Wedding Dates Around The World
- love and romanceValentine's Day 2022: Perfect Gift Ideas For Your Valentine According To Their Zodiac Sign
- beyond loveExpert Speak: No Marriage Movement, Solo Weddings - Can We Blame Women For Opting To Stay Single?
- beyond loveStress Harms Relationships: How You Can Reduce It During Holidays And Beyond
- lifeWhich Smartphone To Buy? Flipkart and Sima Aunty Help You #FindYourMatch!
- marriage and beyondDivorce and Modern India: Expert Opinion On 3 Reasons Why Divorce Rates Are Increasing In The Country
- love and romanceWhat Is Micro-Cheating And How To Deal With It? Expert Advice By Relationship Counsellor [Exclusive]
- skin careFriendship Day: Skincare Tips For A Day Out With Your Besties On Video Chat
- lifeValentine’s Day: History And Significance Of This Day