- 1 hr ago Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk On Tongue Cancer
- 3 hrs ago Unlucky Plants: Avoid Growing These Nine Forbidden Plants At Home, As Per Vastu
- 3 hrs ago Fasting In Hinduism: What You Need To Know
- 5 hrs ago Sindhu Darshan Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- News Being between 'devil and deep sea': Chidambaram on states' situation after Centre's excise cut on fuel
- Automobiles Kia EV6: Top 10 Things To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu Non-Stop Winner: Bindu Madhavi Takes Home The Trophy
- Sports UFC Vegas 55 results and recap: Vieira earns split decision over former bantamweight champion Holm
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
They want to marry early and have the first child while their complexions are still youthful and dewy, rather than botoxed and filled. They do not want to fall into the Bridget Jones syndrome.
The survey was carried out by More magazine, showed that more than eight out of ten young women with divorced or separated parents still dream of tying the knot. 78 percent women who participated the survey saw marriage as an 'ultimate commitment'. They do not see living together or having a child together as a firm commitment but only want marriage and life-long togetherness. Though they had experienced the separation between their own parents, they often remain hopeful for their own relationships and see marriage as being a central part of the future.
Young women no longer want to be party girls throughout their twenties, only to reach thirties. They makes it sure that they have loved and lost Mr Right, says Chantelle Horton, the editor of More. He thinks that the women's view of marriage as a commitment makes them easier to fulfill their 'have it all' dream of marriage, parenthood and career while they are still young and full of energy.
- festivalsApril Month 2022: Auspicious Dates For Marriage, Naamkaran, Property Purchase And More
- festivalsApril 2022: Auspicious Wedding Dates And Muhurat In This Month
- yoga spiritualityIs Getting Married On 22/02/2022 Lucky? Know The Auspicious And Unlucky Wedding Dates Around The World
- beyond loveExpert Speak: No Marriage Movement, Solo Weddings - Can We Blame Women For Opting To Stay Single?
- lifeWhich Smartphone To Buy? Flipkart and Sima Aunty Help You #FindYourMatch!
- womenMarriageable Age Limit For Women May Be Raised To 21 Years In India
- marriage and beyondDivorce and Modern India: Expert Opinion On 3 Reasons Why Divorce Rates Are Increasing In The Country
- love and romanceWhat Is Micro-Cheating And How To Deal With It? Expert Advice By Relationship Counsellor [Exclusive]
- faith mysticismApril 2021: Hindu Wedding Dates In This Month
- lifeCongratulatory Messages, Quotes & Wishes To Share On Wedding
- womenComebacks That Can Come Handy To ‘When You’re Getting Married’ Question
- lifeSilver Jubilee: 25th Wedding Anniversary Wishes, Quotes And Images For Couples