- 2 hrs ago World Photography Day 2022: Date, Theme, History, Celebrations, Significance and Activities
- 3 hrs ago Century-Old TB Vaccine Could Be Effective Against Covid-19 And Other Infections: New Study
- 3 hrs ago Hair Slugging - The Newest Beauty Trend For Healthy Hair
- 3 hrs ago 7 Times Ranveer Singh Broke Gender Stereotypes In Fashion
- News Dolo-650 makers gave freebies worth Rs 1,000 crore to doctors for prescribing tablet: SC told
- Finance Top 3 Morningstar Rated Mutual Funds: Industry Grew 2 Fold In 5 Yrs, AUM At Rs. 38 Trillion
- Sports Durand Cup 2022: Mumbai City beat Indian Navy 4-1
- Education CGPSC SO, CMO 2022 Exam Date Announced; Check Schedule Here
- Movies Exclusive! Rashi Singh Talks About Nepotism, Casting Couch In Tollywood, Dream Role, Upcoming Projects & More
- Automobiles Porsche 911 GT3 RS 992 Revealed With Bonkers Aero Package & 518bhp
- Technology Realme TechLife Buds T100 Launched With 28 Hours Battery Life
- Travel Krishna Janmashtami 2022: Famous Lord Krishna Temples in India
Intimacy is a deep and affectionate feeling that defines attachment and closeness to a person. It serves two main purposes: a trigger for sexual desire and to maintain a fulfilling and healthy relationship. A person can have an intimate relationship with their partner, family or friends.
Intimacy between couples often includes a sexual relationship. Being intimate with your partner, with or without sex, makes a significant contribution to improving relationship quality and resolving daily stress. It also improves partners' well-being and health status, along with their satisfaction in sexual relationships. 
However, if we skip the sexual relationship part, we may find that couples can be intimate with each other even without having intercourse and still develop a deeper connection and enjoy each other's presence.
Here are a few ways to be intimate with your partner without having intercourse.
1. Appreciate Each Other
Everyone enjoys a genuine moment of appreciation. Appreciating your partner helps celebrate good life experiences in your relationship and will let your partner know what you value about them the most.
2. Listening To Your Partner
Listening to your partner is more than just hearing them. It's about sharing good memories as they help you get to know your partner better and gain a more intimate understanding of him/her/they. It will also demonstrate your love, respect and care for them.
3. Respectful Towards Each Other
At times, your partner will require time and personal space for themselves. Respecting their needs is one of the best ways to show them how much you care. Letting them spare some time alone can help increase the value of your time together.
4. Giving Surprises
A nice and unexpected way to express your love is always appreciated. Send flowers or surprise your partner by preparing their favourite food or take them to their favourite spot. These surprises will help create joyous memories for them, which is important for an intimate relationship.
5. Being Honest
Lack of trust can lead to conflicts and insecurities. Putting honesty first in your relationship can let you open up to your partner and understand their needs, fears and hopes. Being honest in a relationship is mainly about being honest with your feelings and thoughts, even when they are unpleasant.
6. Practice Smiling
Smiles spread like wildfire! When you smile at someone on purpose, you tend to share a positive vibe that lifts the mood and spirits of both. Even studies say that when a person smiles, the brain releases a hormone called serotonin that helps regulate the mood and fight off stress. 
7. Holding Hands
Holding hands can look a bit clumsy, but it may help develop intimacy between partners. According to a study, hand-holding and communication are useful strategies to reduce levels of anxiety. It also shows that you are proud of being with your partner. 
8. Making Coffee/Tea
Making tea or coffee or your partner's favourite beverage shows your loving gesture towards them and is as valuable as physical intimacy. These gestures help nurture the relationship and lead to a healthy relationship.
9. Watching A Movie Together
A movie night at home or at the theatre could be a great idea to spend time with your partner. It allows both of them to escape from reality and enjoy time together. Don't forget to discuss some on-screen relationship scenes instead of directly going back to sleep.
Massage is good for both physical and mental wellbeing. It has many healing properties. Having a massage together or massaging one another tends to promote intimacy and a deep connection between the partners. This could be because of skin contact, the healing effect of massage and extra attention to the partner.
- love and romance8 Signs There's No Emotional Intimacy In Your Relationship
- love and romance6 Things Couples Need To Stop Sharing With Their Friends
- love and romanceTraits Of Healthy Intimate Relationships Of 2018
- love and romanceHow To Get Intimate With Your Partner On A Weekday
- beyond loveIntimate Questions You Can Ask Your Dating Partner
- wellnessSex And Diabetes: High Blood Sugar Can Hamper Your Sex Life! Here's How To Tackle The Issue
- beyond loveRelationship Goals Couples Crave To Complete
- prenatalIs It Okay Being Intimate With Your Pregnant Wife?
- love and romanceMost Frequently Asked Questions On Intercourse
- wellnessHere Are The Side Effects Of Using Lubes!!
- wellnessWorld Health Day: Best Tips To Improve Sexual Health You Must Read!
- wellness7 Health Effects Of Using Intimate Toys In The Bedroom!