- 1 hr ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 1 hr ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 3 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 3 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- News PM Modi’s tweet on Lok Sabha polls victory crowned ‘Golden Tweet’ of 2019
- Sports South Asian Games: Vikas Krishan & Pinki Rani win gold as India finish boxing campaign with 16 medals
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Though some people like to stick to what's considered normal, some people love to experiment a lot in their physical relationships.
When the regular stuff becomes boring, that is when some people try to experiment with the fear emotion in the bedroom. Fear, uncertainty and anticipation seem to give them thrill.
Also Read: Facts About Accidental Orgasms
To most of us, it seems very strange how fear can cause pleasure. Some emotions have similar chemical responses in the brain and the body. Here are some more facts.
When a person is scared, the heart rate increases. The breathing rate speeds up. The blood pressure rises up and that is when the body releases a substance known as epinephrine and norepinephrine.
Even arousal has similar changes in the body: elevated heart rate, increased blood pressure, rapid breathing and sweating. All of them happen due to the release of testosterone.
Also Read: Why Does She Climax Only On Top?
There is a slight similarity in the physical response when the body reacts to arousal and fear. Though they are totally different emotions, as there is a similarity in the way the body reacts to them, some people are interested to mix both of them in the bed room. That is how some people get involved in kinky play.
For some people, a small dose of fear can intensify their arousal. But why are they like that? Well, there is a theory behind it. It is known as the roller-coaster theory.
Also Read: 11 Unknown Weird Facts About Love Making
Some people are born with stimulus-apmlifiers. They are the people who choose something peaceful as they have the capacity to experience everything intensely. They may get over whelmed fast when they experience certain sensations. That is why they avoid horror movies.
And people who fall in the group of 'stimulus-reducers' watch horror movies and roller coaster rides. They seek thrill.
Also Read: Benefits Of Intercourse During Periods
They require strong stimuli in bigger proportions than others to feel something. Now, you must have understood why some people prefer hardcore games, fear and torture inside the bedroom.
People who seek thrill are just trying to experience fear but in controlled conditions so that they are finally safe. Whether it is bungee jumping or kinky stuff in the bed room they are activities under safe and controlled conditions but they release chemicals related to fear.