Falling in love is always a great feeling. Life is much better when you get to share it with someone special.
Being in love is very exhilarating. Going on dates, holding hands or going for long walks, etc., are all very exciting with your significant other.
Then, there comes a time when things should move a little further - it's time for the first kiss.
A lot of us might be hesitant when it comes to kissing. We always want to get it right to make a good first impression. Most of us are worried about how we are doing it.
It might be too uncomfortable to directly ask your date about it. If you want to know whether your partner enjoys your kissing sessions, he/she might let you know about it subtly. But what if he/she is being repellent when it comes to kissing you?
Here are a few signs which will tell you that you are a bad kisser.
1) He/She Is Backing Off:
He/she might try to back off when you are trying to kiss him/her. This is a sure-shot sign that you need to improve on your kissing skills.
2) There Is A Lot Of Teeth Clucking:
God has designed our mouth in such a way that nothing comes in between kisses. So, when you are hearing a lot of teeth clicking together, it's time to change your kissing strategy.
Also Read: 15 Kissing Mistakes Every Couple Makes
3) A Sloppy Kiss:
This one's for all the men out there. Women find it gross when a lot of saliva is involved during a kiss. Make sure to keep it neat and simple. That's what women like.
4) No Eye Contact After The Kiss:
If you find your date always in a hurry to leave after the kiss, there is high possibility that he/she didn't enjoy it. He/she might deny if you ask him/her directly, so avoid confrontation. Just try to read between the lines.
Also Read: 10 Different Types Of Kisses & Meanings
5) Lot Of Tongue Involved:
If you are slopping your tongue all inside his/her mouth, it's time to stop doing it, especially if your partner is not responding by involving his/her tongue. There should only be a certain amount of tongue involved in a kiss.
6) Trying To Break The Kiss With A Conversation:
If your partner repeatedly tries to break the kiss quickly citing different reasons, it is a definite sign that he/she is not enjoying it.
No one wants to be a bad kisser. So, try to read the subtle signs that your partner gives when it comes to your kissing sessions.
The future of your relationship may be dependent on the way you kiss. Make it a memorable experience for the both of you.
- I Used To Be Your Everyday Read, Now Just An Old Book In Your Library
- Let's Rest Together Relieving The Past Memories Of Love
- Goodbye To The Love That Never Happened To Be Mine
- Most Embarrassing Acts Done By Your Boyfriend
- Relationships Really Evolve Or Is It Just A Fraction Of Our Imagination?
- Questions Every Normal Woman In A Relationship Asks
- Why Small Gestures Of Love Can Save A Relationship?
- You And Your Partner Are Not Comfortable With Each Other, Why?
- Is Toxic Jealousy The Problem Of Your Relationship? How To Know?
- My Soul Will Find Yours In The Shades Of Monochrome
- Bonding Over Braids And Fairy Tales
- Love Horoscope For July 2018