- 2 hrs ago How To Know If You Are Really Hungry: Tips To Identify And Prevent
- 2 hrs ago What Is A Rainbow Baby? What To Expect When You Are Pregnant With A Rainbow Baby?
- 3 hrs ago Happy Birthday Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 5 Times The Diva Showed How To Slay In Red Outfits
- 3 hrs ago National Unity Day 2020: Lesser-Known Facts About Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 52: RCB vs SRH: Innings report: Royal Challengers limp to 120 for 7
- Finance LTC Cash Voucher Scheme: Here Is How Much Tax Benefit Private Sector Employees Can Reap
- News Bihar Elections 2020: EC show causes 104 candidates for not publishing their criminal records
- Movies Pulkit Samrat On Girlfriend Kriti Kharbanda Being Paired Opposite Jim Sarbh In Taish
- Technology Sony Xperia 1 II New Model Spotted At Geekbench: What's New?
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp Bikes & Scooters Festive Offers: Benefits Available On Select Models
- Education DU 4th Cut-off 2020: Check College-wise Delhi University 4th Cut-off 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
Men think that women dress up for them! Is that true? Even psychologists wanted to really know why women spend hours together in front of the mirror.
So, they decided to conduct a survey. More than 2000 women from various age groups participated in that survey. A majority of them were between 18 and 30 years.
And the results would shock men because women who participated didn't say that they dress up for men! Surprised? Read on to know more...
Many women admitted the fact that 80% of the time, they dress up to impress other women!
Firstly, only women can understand the efforts that go into the maintenance of good looks and secondly, women never forget to compliment each other.
Many women admitted that they got more compliments for their dressing style from women; not men!
Another surprising fact: We know that men watch all women while walking on the road. But surprisingly, even women watch women!
Yes, in that survey, many women admitted that they would look at other women especially to notice hairstyle, clothes, ornaments and footwear!
Some women admitted that they dress up only for themselves. This is especially true after a breakup.
In such a case, a woman would want to stand up with courage and confidence. Working out and dressing up well becomes the daily routine.
Dressing up well may make one feel good. Also, it reflects the positive attitude. That is the purpose behind.
Some women admitted that they dress-up elegantly especially before a corporate presentation or a lecture.
Here, the purpose is neither to impress men nor women but to look neat, clean, confident and charismatic. While making your point in a discussion, such minor things do play a role.
In the survey, only 10% women admitted that they dress up for men that too only while going on the first date! The rest of the time, women dress up well for other reasons but not for men.
70% of them said that they dress up to look well-dressed, trendy and fashionable to their peers and colleagues. The objective here is to present themselves well; not to attract anyone.
A majority of them said that they dress up to feel beautiful; not for the sake of anyone! Feeling beautiful makes one feel good.
Feeling good can make one feel confident. Feeling confident makes one feel comfortable inside one's skin. So, feeling good is a good thing!