- 6 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 9 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
If you are dating a man who loves his dog unconditionally, consider yourself to be the luckiest woman in the world. There is a popular saying, "A dog is a man's best friend".
Without a doubt, that four-legged friend is indeed the best friend a man can have, as men learn a lot from these creatures and it is that beast who actually makes him a man any woman would fall head over heels for.
Men who love dogs are completely different from those who resent the furry friend. Men make that attachment with the animal and it shows a lot on the relationship they are in.
Women who are in love with a man whose best friend is a dog state that they are much cared and loved for.
They also show endless compassion and loyalty towards the lady, which are two of the main elements every woman would desire for when she is loved by her man.
So, if you are in a relationship with that hunk who loves his animal, you should simply say yes, when he gets down on one knee to ask your hand in marriage.
Here are some of the fabulous reasons as to why you should love a man who loves dogs, take a look:
Snuggling Benefit: Dogs love to snuggle and so does a woman. So, if you love a man who loves dogs, you will be snuggled every night in his arms. It is one of the best feelings in the world.
They Are Much Thoughtful: Men who love dogs are very thoughtful and considerate, so if your man has a beast in his life, consider yourself to be one lucky woman. Your man will never fail to put you first.
They Are Way Too Loyal: Loyalty is important in every relationship. When your partner is loyal to you, there is nothing in the world that can break him from loving you. Men who love dogs are very loyal; and if your man has a four-legged companion, never let him go.
Men Learn The Art Of Looking After The Kids: Children complete a family. If you are looking at having kids in the near future, then marry a man who will want the same dream as you.
Talk About Responsibility: Today, in this modern world, we all need a man who can share the responsibilities after the marriage. Men who love and look after dogs know what responsibility means. So, make sure you stick to that man and never let him go.
They Turn Out To Be Sensitive Beings: Most men aren't sensitive, unlike women. However, men with dogs are extremely sensitive, therefore, it is a plus point for you to make him your husband.