- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Goa back to winning ways
- Movies NBK 106: Keerthy Suresh To Romance Balakrishna?
- News Lata Mangeshkar discharged from hospital, thanks fans for prayers
- Technology Here's How To Perform Diagnostics Tests On Your Smartphone
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Though there are still debates going on about the right age to experiment with physical relationships, experts admit that waiting till the age of 22-25 years would be a wise decision.
Also Read: What Happens After You Meet A Soulmate
Of course, today's young love birds don't want to wait till so long to taste something which seems to be the forbidden fruit.
They all argue how the first experience can actually affect one's future and ask what's wrong in trying to be naughty when one is still in the teenage. Well, let us discuss what some experts have to say.
Also Read: How Often Should You Make Love?
How Your First Experience Affects Your Future Relationships
If a person gets into a physical relationship before 15 years, it is categorised as early experience according to relationship experts.
Is it healthy? Well, relationship experts opine that it could impact the person's views in several ways as a person needs to attain a level of maturity before experiencing pleasures for the first time.
Also, many surveys indicate that people who experience everything too early may end up being less stable in their relationships later on as they keep searching for something in one relationship after another.
Also, if a person has too many physical encounters before marriage, he or she may keep comparing the spouse with earlier physical experiences and this may bring down the quality of the relationship though it may not be the case all the time.
Also, relationship experts opine that teenage pregnancies or early parenthood could also have several adverse effects.
As we age, we tend to develop maturity and wisdom which might help us to choose the right partner. Before attaining the same, every relationship mistake could impact career, stability, peace of mind and social standing too.
Of course, in very rare cases, the first experience at a young age happens for the good but in a majority of the cases, trying things too early has been proved to have negative consequences in many ways. So, waiting till the right age is a safe way to avoid depressive phases in love, according to researchers.