- 10 hrs ago Coffee Drinkers Have 50% Less Risk Of Liver Cancer, Claims Study
- 10 hrs ago 12 Best Leg Exercises For Women To Try At Home
- 11 hrs ago Ananya Panday And Shanaya Kapoor’s Outfits Are Not Ideal For Parties But For Casual Gatherings
- 11 hrs ago 9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know
- Technology Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Offers: Discounts On Budget Smartphones
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Drops Out Of Bhuj: The Pride Of India Due To Date Constraints
- News Maharashtra govt formation: Governor asks NCP to stake claim, sets 8.30 pm deadline
- Sports Hope hits a hundred as West Indies complete Afghanistan whitewash
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Automobiles Renault Triber Top Spec RxZ Variant Gets Bigger Wheels
- Finance Why Should You Stay Away From EMI-Like Gold Schemes Run By Jewellers?
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
There are some weird things that affect every relationship. If you and your partner have no idea how to deal with it, your relationship can fall apart. Many a times partners have to compromise to deal with these weird things. But, at some point of time in the relationship, it can flare into an issue that will become difficult to handle.
Today, most couples fight on topics related to weight. It is a problem when you are overweight. And a bigger problem if you are underweight!
Social networking and technology play an important part in relationship. It is weird that it too can affect relationships. Technology is an integral part of our lives. We spend or rather waste too much time on it rather than using it to connect to our partner and strengthen the bond.
Weird things like this are the cause of a lot of divorces. Take a look at some of the things that affect relationships. Try to sort out these things to save the connection you have with the one you love.
15 of the weirdest things that affect every relationship:
Though social networking is a blessing, it can affect relationships greatly. The amount of information shared on the social networking sites can become a bone of contention among the couples.
The Scale Issue
Weight is another weird thing that affects every relationship. Being overweight is a problem, but if you are underweight, it can create more troubles for you.
Pets Are A Problem Too
You are attached to your pet, but your partner can't stand the sight of it. This could create problems in relationship.
Your Mobile Is A Barrier
These days, everyone is logged in to chats, whatsapp and other apps right through the day. If you are a phone fanatic, it might ruin your relationship.
At some point of time, parents can become a pain in one's relationship, especially if your partner takes up for them and not your side.
Every woman has a different way of dealing with PMS and men just have to understand it. This is another weird thing that affects a relationship.
To be or not to be on the pill is one of the biggest issues that couples can't seem to get through when it comes to getting intimate.
Being an overly insecure boyfriend or girlfriend is bad for your relationship. It can destroy any relationship. The best relationship advice is to give your partner the space that he/she requires.
When Trust Is Ruined
Trust is one of the most important things that completes a relationship. When trust is broken, it takes time to heal. This is one of the things that can affect any relationship.
It is better not to dig up old wounds. When the discussion of the ex comes up, it is natural that you will put your partner in a difficult spot.
That Particular Grudge!
Holding grudges is human behaviour. But when it becomes a part of your relationship, it invites trouble.
You cannot run from it, but you can deal with it in the best possible way. Believe it or not, stress is one of the weird things that affects every relationship at some point of time. Deal with stress in a positive manner.
Lack Of Communication
Lack of communication can destroy any relationship. When there is no communication, it is like dating a person in the dark!
Random fights can affect your relationship. Fights are good for a healthy relationship but make sure that you resolve them happily.