- 6 hrs ago Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- 6 hrs ago Sacred Games 2 Cast's Photoshoot Is So Gangsta Style & You Got To See Pankaj Tripathi's Avatar
- 6 hrs ago Here's Why Mixing Cleaning Detergents And Bleach Can Kill You
- 6 hrs ago Reishi Mushroom: Health Benefits, Risks & Recipe
- News After Trump's Kashmir mediation offer, opposition asks govt to clarify
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 3 House Trolls: Sreemukhi Becomes The First Target Due To This Reason!
- Technology How To Get Exclusive Access To ZEE5 Theatre From Vodafone Idea
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Hi! This is Stella. On this Valentines Day, I decided to share my love story with everyone. I am working as a placement officer in a college. Few months back, I was invited to the convocation party as a faculty. I went to attend the event with my best friend.
When I went to attend the convocation event, a guy came up and greeted my friend, Ami. I was completely amused to see the handsome guy. Immediately after he left, I started asking Ami as to who the guy is and how did she know him! I definitely knew its "love at first sight." After seeing Sandeep, I just knew he is the guy so I collected all his details. Next day, I started searching him on Facebook and sent him a friend request. He accepted my request after some time. I wanted to begin a conversation as I am really impulsive and my adrenaline rush was just out-of-control. I waited for him to ping but he didn't. Finally, after few hours, I pinged him and said, "Hi!" As I am his faculty too, he immediately replied back. We stared a formal conversation to make each other comfortable. Surprisingly, we chatted for 4 hours the very first time.
The chats continued and after few weeks we decided to meet. We met for a coffee and without wasting much time, I immediately expressed my feelings for him. As I am really jovial and outspoken, he took me lightly. However, I explained him about the love at first sight concept. He just smiled and skipped the topic. Even I decided to let it go as I felt embarrassed for expressing at the very first date!
Sad, I went home back and started thinking about my blunder. A surprise came when he messaged me on my mobile and said, "You are different so I would love to date you!" I was extremely happy to read this message. I started jumping on my bed. Immediately, I called Ami and updated her with everything. After giving her the shock, I started planning the ways to build my first relationship.
Till date, its been more than 10 months. We are still together, heading strong and happy. We have had fights and tiffs and constant break-ups and patch-ups. But at the end of the day, we both initiative to resolve the issues. This valentine's day, I would like to dedicate this love story of my love at first sight. Happy Valentine's Day Sandeep. Love ya loadssssszzzzzz!!!!