- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 30 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago 6 Tips To Reduce Hair Damage If You Use Straighteners Often
- 17 hrs ago Gorgeous Sara Ali Khan Looks Charming In Her New Saree, See Her Latest Picture!
- 17 hrs ago Corbevax Will Be Allowed As A Booster For Those Fully Vaccinated With Covishield Or Covaxin
- News GST Council defers decision on levying a 28% tax on casinos, online gaming, horse racing, lottery
- Technology List Of Smartphones Expected To Launch In July 2022: OnePlus Nord 2T, Nothing Phone 1, And More
- Sports Wimbledon: Raducanu 'didn't have expectations' after second-round exit
- Finance GST Council Meeting Announcement: Tax Hike To 18% On Household Items, Citizens' Concern
- Education Manabadi TS SSC Result 2022 Tomorrow: Download TS 10 Marksheet, Telangana Board TS SSC Result Website Links
- Automobiles Hyundai Ioniq 6 Electric Sedan Unveiled
- Movies Vidyut Jammwal On South Vs North Debate: I Just Do Not See The Difference At All
- Travel Simple Train Travel hacks For Comfortable Experience
Usually men shriek at the mention of the word 'feminism'. Being involved with a feminist is probably a man's worst nightmare. Thus, men who are feminists themselves are a rare commodity. However, despite being something of a novelty, such type of men do not find much favour with women. In fact, most women hate men who claim to withhold feminist ideologies.
There are a number of reasons for this contradiction. Here are some of the reasons for which women prefer to stay away from feminist men.
Reasons To Beware Of Feminist Men:
1. Against Their Nature: Wouldn't it strike you as strange if a tiger suddenly turned vegetarian? This is because it is against their basic nature. In the same way, feminism is against the basic nature of men and that is why women hate men who claim to be upholders of women's rights.
2. Traitors To Their Own Cause: The types of men who start calling themselves feminists are seen as 'traitors' among men folk. Generally, men despise male feminists much more than they despise female feminists. How do you trust someone who has betrayed their own kind? If they have betrayed their own gender that is men, they might as well betray you.
3. No Chivalry: Usually men who believes in the rights of women lack chivalry. They treat women as equal, but not better than men. So when you are an equal, he doesn't have to hold the door for you or pay your bill. Just like Atheists have no holidays, feminists have no concessions for being women. That is why legendary actress, Marilyn Monroe once said, "Women who want to be equal with men lack ambition."
4. More Liberation Than We Need: When a man turns feminist, he becomes much more radical than the most rabid feminist. They start preaching for much more liberation than women want or need. Now, we may believe in our right to not wear bras as it is a symbol of oppression and gender stereotyping; but do we really want men to be burning bras on the street for our cause?
5. Women Like Bad Boys: No matter how technically correct feminist men are, women hardly ever get attracted to such men. Women have this sinister quality to get attracted to all the 'wrong' kinds of men. The mythical 'bad boy' who is a woman beater and a chauvinist still reigns supreme in the fantasies of women. Put it simply, women are a bit masochistic from within. That is why it is not unnatural to see beautiful, confident and successful women seek out potentially abusive relationships.
All in all, feminist men are not bad, but they are too good to be true. Would you like to date a man who calls himself a feminist?
- pulse10 Things A Girl With Boy Cut Has To Hear
- pulseWant To Be A Better Man? Try These Tips
- zodiac signsChoose Your Man Based On His Zodiac Sign
- pulseBusted: Common Misbeliefs About Women
- pulseAre Left Handers Geniuses?
- love and romanceMistakes Men Make To Drive Women Away
- pulseHow Men & Women Spend Money Differently?
- love and romance12 Relationship Rules That Women Ignore
- love and romanceWhy Women Always Have A Backup Guy?
- love and romanceHow To Date A Possessive Boyfriend?
- love and romance10 Signs To Know He's A True Gentleman
- love and romanceWhy Single Men Chase Married Women?