- 6 hrs ago Bhediya Schedule Wrap: Kriti Sanon Has Our Attention With Her Knitted Pink Cardigan
- 6 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Muhurta, Rituals and Significance Of This Festival
- 6 hrs ago Style Alert! Neha Kakkar Teams Her Favourite Green Dramatic Dress With Black Boots And It’s A Perfect Match
- 7 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Maha Ashtami Puja Muhurta, Rituals and Significance
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs RR: Chennai Super Kings skipper MS Dhoni doesn't want anyone to say he's unfit
- Education UPSC EPFO Exam Postponed Due To Surge In COVID-19 Cases
- News PM Modi to meet COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers today as govt opens jabs for all above 18 years
- Movies Nakuul Mehta’s Wife Jankee Reveals Their Two-Month-Old Son Was Diagnosed With Bilateral Inguinal Hernia
- Automobiles 2022 Nissan GT-R Nismo Revealed: Features Aesthetic Changes and Performance Upgrades
- Technology Infinix Hot 10 Play With Helio G35 SoC Officially Announced; Price, Specifications
- Finance What is Cheque Bounce?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In April 2021
Why dating your neighbour is risky?
No Privacy: As you are dating your neighbour, everyone in the neighbourhood can see you checking her/him out and exchanging talks non-verbally. Well, you have no privacy and everyone around get a new topic for gossiping everyday! This can also spoil the beautiful relationship with your neighbourhood girl or boy.
Can't face outcome: If your relationship doesn't work out, facing your ex that too a neighbour can be painful or irritating. Also, facing rejection can make it more difficult to stay in the same area. It is best to think twice before proposing or dating your neighbour.
Lack of space: Dating your neighbour can be risky when you both don't get any space. For a relationship to work our healthy, space is very important. Close proximity and intimacy can spoil the relationship especially in the beginning stage.
Difficult in future: Dating your neighbour is open to all and even if you try to hide it from people around you, it does not stay hidden. After a break up, you might move on, but the past will be revived by the neighbours. Also getting your new partner home can hesitate you because of the presence of your ex love!
Boredom: Most of them get bored of dating their neighbour. All time looking at your love and sharing talk, staring at each other before going out, after waking up, before going to sleep etc... All this can lead to boredom in the love relationship.
These are the most common reasons behind not dating your neighbour.