- Sports India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Live Score: Kohli & Co, Finch and band look for series win in Bengaluru
- News Anti-CAA: Blankets of protesting women snatched by police near Clock Tower in Lucknow
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Single women prefer to live by themselves and enjoy every minute of their life rather than getting into a relationship and being burdened. The main objective that today's woman would avoid is to be dependent on a 'man'.
The word, 'Freedom', is what drives women of today, therefore they choose this simple single lifestyle. A photographer and Montessori teacher in London, Ginny Jory, stated that she loves being single as she gets to bask in all last minute plans and even get a chance to head off for the weekend if she wants too without being pressured or leaving anyone behind.
On being a single woman, an IT director for Warner Bros, Hilary Catchpole said that,"I love having my independence and not having to answer to another person, I don't have to argue about money or washing someone's underpants. I live on my own and I enjoy my freedom. Mostly, I don't have to share my wardrobe with anyone - I couldn't do it!"
Some single women have even said that they feel lucky to know that they are not entitled to be in a relationship as most of them turn out to have bad endings which is very painful.