- 22 min ago Kamal Gatta Or Lotus Seeds Mala: Properties, Benefits, And Chanting Procedure
- 1 hr ago Beauty Industry Challenges In 2023 And Viable Solutions
- 3 hrs ago Bhasm Aarti At Mahakaleshwar, Ujjain: Procedures And Aartis By Naga Sadhus
- 4 hrs ago Valentine's Day 2023: Are We Forging Relationships Under Pressure, Saying Things About Love That Aren't True?
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Priyanka Choudhary Accuses Shiv Thakare Of Spreading 'Jhoothe Ilzam'. He Says 'Jo Bolte...'
- Sports Zimbabwe vs West Indies Live streaming in India: When and where to watch ZIM vs WI 1st Test Live Telecast
- Automobiles Tata Harrier, Safari Red Dark Edition Launch In March – ADAS, Bigger Screen & More
- News Pak PM Shehbaz Sharif acknowledges failure to avert Peshawar carnage; calls for 'national unity'
- Finance Mutual Funds Holding Details Of Adani Stocks
- Technology Realme 10 Pro Coca-Cola Edition India Launch Confirmed: Pre-Booking May Earn Free Smartphone
- Travel Do You Plan to Take a Solo trip in 2023? Know How Travel Insurance Helps
- Education UGC NET December Exam 2022: Exam City Intimation Link will be available soon; Check Details Here
Love means having passionate affection for another person and there is no rule book for romantic relationships. Also, love can have different meanings for different people. While many are comfortable with the idea of a single soulmate, some prefer multiple romantic partners. Also, loving someone doesn't necessarily mean that you cannot develop feelings for someone else. So, if you are in a relationship and have a sudden emotional eruption for another person, it can be confusing at times.
10 tips that will come in handy if you are in love with two people.
1. Be Straightforward With Your Feelings
When it becomes hard to handle your emotions, be honest with yourself first. If you are dating two people at the same time and yet are not sure about your feelings, then it is better to take a step back and process your feelings first. If you are planning to go forward with both relationships, then discuss how you feel about both of your partners. If one of the partners does not agree, give them time and space to make their own choices and reassess things.
2. Comparing Two Partners Is Not Cool
Getting attracted to a person and staying with that person are two very different things. If you are in love with two people and suddenly you feel strong emotions for one person, then it may get difficult to plan something with the other one. Do not compare these two people, not even in your head. Balance it out and focus equally on two people. This will ensure that you and your partners grow individually in their own spaces. The best part is it will allow the relationship to develop as well.
3. Spend Quality Time With Each Partner
When it comes to loving someone, everyone has their own set of preferences. Dealing with two people at the same time can be emotionally exhausting but you need to do this for your sake and for your partner. This will ensure you respect both of them and also understand how the other person feels about you. Also, you can control your feelings if the other person cannot. Caring for other people doesn't mean you will compromise your feelings.
4. Control Your Jealousy As Much As Possible
This is one of the biggest challenges when you are in love with two people. When you cannot choose between the two people you love, it is better to see and understand life from their perspective. Clarity is extremely important for everyone who is a part of this relationship. The idea is to give them space even if either of your partners want to date or spend time with someone else. Do not control their behaviour, and do not get controlled by them either.
5. Navigate Through Your Current Situation
When you are in a relationship with two people, sitting with them individually and talking about your partner can be quite tempting. Before going ahead, understand the pros and cons and only rule out someone if you want to. Hiding your true feelings from either one of them and not keeping them in the loop and be devastating for either of them. You can keep all the life-changing choices for later, and focus more on the present situation.
6. Don't Play Games
Your love life is not a game, therefore, do not turn your partners against each other if you are not able to handle your situation. It may appear challenging but there is also a way out of it. All you need to do is first communicate openly to your partners, draw a line and find a balance.
7. Take A Cue From A Trusted Friend
When in doubt, you can share the issue with a friend or a family member who is good at keeping secrets. Also, learning from someone who had similar experiences can help you as well. Also, getting professional help is useful in this situation. A relationship coach can surely come in handy. This will help you to process the relationship problems in a far better manner and deal with your feelings on a personal level.
- beyond loveValentine's Day 2023: Are We Forging Relationships Under Pressure, Saying Things About Love That Aren't True?
- love and romanceValentine's Day Week List 2023: Gifts For Every Day Of The Week
- love and romanceLesbian Date Ideas: Fun And Cute Date Night With Your Partner, And No It Doesn't Involve Movies Or Dinners!
- beyond loveAre You A People Pleaser? How To Deal With It In Relationships Without Losing Yourself
- beyond loveHow To Build Empathy In A Relationship? Tips That Will Help You To Bond Better With Your Partner
- beyond loveHow To Keep Desire in Long-Term Relationships Alive And Find It When It’s Gone
- beyond loveHow Attachment Style Can Affect A Romantic Relationship? Know About The Patterns, Signs And Reasons
- love and romanceCore Pillars Of Love: 10 Emotional Solutions To Boost Your Relationship
- beyond loveWhy Do We Get Attracted To Certain People? 8 Powerful Indicators, According To Science
- love and romanceHow Can Elderly Couples Show Genuine Love? Top 10 Tips To Follow
- relationshipYear Ender 2022: 12 Popular Dating Terms This Year Millennials Need To Know
- beyond loveWhat To Do When Stress Levels Spike In A Relationship, Tips To Reduce It