- 17 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 20 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 21 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 21 hrs ago 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Sports Klopp: Liverpool need 'biggest balls' to take next step against Manchester United
- News Delhi to vote on issues of schools, hospitals; good sign for democracy, says Kejriwal
- Movies Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: Did You Know She Was Apprehensive About Working With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Technology Vivo V17 Pro With Dual-Selfie Camera Gets Massive Discount In India: Price And Offers
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Not all men, but some men tend to take a lot of time to come out of the washroom as they do many other thing inside. This could irritate women for sure.
Also Read: Are You Made For Each Other?
For some men, the wash room is the only place where they can enjoy privacy. So, that is where they feel home. For some men, bathroom is the place where they can bring out their inner devils.
Also Read: Do Virgin Men Fail On First Night?
In the outer world, they act like gentlemen and once they get into the washroom, they bring out their dirty side.
Also Read: Do Women Bleed During First Experience
So, if you are wondering why your man takes a lot of time to come out of the washroom then here are some funny reasons.
Men watch dirty pictures almost anywhere. Bathrooms are not the only places. But yes, some men do spend more time inside the bathroom only to watch something stimulating while they are busy answering nature's calls..
Some men have this addiction of reading newspapers and books while answering natures calls. This habit would irritate others in the house as such men occupy the loo for hours together.
No, self-help doesn't mean personality development. For some men, it means playing with one's own private parts when nobody is around. This is what some men do in the bathroom.
Some men use the bathroom space to do social networking. They open Facebook and connect with the world inside the loo. In fact, men having secret affairs use the bathroom to call or text their girlfriends.
A lot of men worry about the size of their manhood and erections. So, they use the bathroom space to try kegel exercises and other stuff that requires to catch the manhood and do stretch it.
Men who are too much into self love tend to pose in front of the bathroom mirror and feel like a great body builder for some time whether they have muscles or not.
Some men get into the avatar of a singer when they are inside the bathroom. They keep singing songs as there would be nobody around to judge their voice quality.