- 23 min ago From Heropanti To Luka Chuppi To Panipat, Kriti Sanon’s Distinctive Movie Fashion Decoded
- 1 hr ago What Is Earwax Buildup and Blockage? Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Treatments And Prevention
- 4 hrs ago Veer Savarkar Jayanti 2020: Lesser Known Facts About The Politician, Freedom Fighter & Activist
- 4 hrs ago Hina Khan Exudes Comfy Vibes In Green-Blue Printed Separates And It’s Perfect For Workout Sessions
- Movies Rishi Kapoor's Priceless Moments With Family: Daughter Riddhima Shares Unseen Pictures
- News Delhi govt gears up for probable locust attack; Issues advisory
- Sports Virat Kohli has the best footwork, he brilliantly uses the crease: Priyam Garg
- Technology Oppo Reno 4 Series Bags TENNA Certification; Key Features Tipped
- Automobiles Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooters Pan India Launch Delayed Due To Covid-19 Pandemic
- Finance Bata Joins Brands To Use WhatsApp To Push Sales
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The most dangerous type of people in relationships are the narcissists. They can drastically affect others around them and make everyone feel drained.
When you are in a relationship with a narcissist, you tend to feel broken, damaged, abused and drained. You feel overpowered by the other person and you tend to undergo torture which makes you a wreck. It is better to keep such people at a distance once you know that one is a narcissist.
Abusing others is unhealthy. In the same way, tolerating abuse is also unhealthy. If your boyfriend is a narcissist who makes your life hell, it is better to move on to find healthy people to share your life with.
Now, here are some signs to recognise such a person.
He Criticizes You All The Time
As he is insecure inside, he tends to criticise everyone around him. He tries to cover his mistakes and weaknesses by throwing the blame on others.
He Is Charming
When they want something from you, he tries to be very charming and impressive. But once he gets what he wants, he is again his old self.
He Makes You Apologise For His Mistakes
He tries to make you think that even his mistakes are yours and he demands an apology.
You Tend To Feel Empty
If you are with a person suffering from this disorder, you will never feel loved. You tend to feel empty and depressed all the time.
He Tells A Lot Of Lies
Generally narcissistic people are good in telling lies, tweaking truths according to their convenience and also cheating others for their selfish needs.
He Is Stubborn
You can never argue with him or win him as he is so stubborn to look at your point of view.
He Lacks Empathy
He never shows any sympathy or empathy as he is only concerned about his happiness. He seldom cares about how you are.
He Envies Others
If someone else has what he wants, he tends to feel jealous of them and secretly tries to destroy them as he craves power.
He Tries To Gain Power Over You And Control You
He constantly keeps you under his grip. You tend to feel suffocated as he never lets you enjoy your time.
He Acts Like The Victim
Though he does all the bad things, he acts like the victim and accuses of all the torture. He makes you feel guilty all the time for things which you have never done.
He Overreacts If You Criticise Him
He tends to scream or shout loudly if you criticise him even a bit. He never takes feedback or any kind of mild criticism.
He Needs Constant Attention
He demands your attention all the time and never lets you be yourself even for single moment.