- Sports Shahid Afridi credits IPL for turning around Indian cricket
- News Missing 6-year-old girl found dead near dargah in UP's Bahraich
- Technology How To Overclock Your Android Device For Enhanced Performance
- Movies Bheeshma Day 2 Collection: Nithiin, Rashmika Mandanna Starrer Earns Decent Numbers At The Box Office
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
A new study claims that too many partners before marriage could increase the chances of divorce while having only one or two partners before marriage could result in a stable marriage.
Though these words cannot be generalised, the probability of this becoming true is very high. The reasons are obvious.
When a person dates a couple of times before marriage, he or she may understand what one wants and this may lead to a better decision when it comes to marriage. This could be the reason why such people may settle down with someone perfect and end up living with that partner for a long time.
But when a person dates too many people, it could become a habit. Also, such a person could develop a feeling that a potential partner is easy to find and this could lead to an unstable marriage later on as the slightest issues could also make the person look elsewhere and seek divorce.
Though this is not true for all couples, the majority of people are like that, say relationship experts. Therefore it is good to date one or two before marriage but not too many as that could make one unstable after getting into marriage.