- 2 min ago Home Decor: Space-Saving Furniture Ideas For 1 BHK And Small Apartments In The City
- 58 min ago December 2021: Zodiac Signs For Whom This Month Is Of Immense Significance
- 1 hr ago Amazon Sale: Huge Discounts On Maternity Essentials, Get Up To 60% Off
- 2 hrs ago Signs And Symptoms Of Anaemia In Children
- Movies Sargun Mehta is Happy Producing Udaariyaan & Doing Punjabi Films; She Has No Plans To Return To Acting On TV
- News PM Narendra Modi, Russian President Vladimir Putin meet in New Delhi
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Kohima
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S22 Series To Feature Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Chip In India Instead Of Exynos 2200
- Sports India to host Denmark for next Davis Cup tie in March
- Finance Why Is The Stock Markets Falling In India: Two Important Reasons
- Education CBSE Class 12 Maths Term 1 2021 Answer Key, Check Unofficial Class 12 Maths And Applied Maths Answer Key Here
- Automobiles Audi A4 Premium Launched At Rs 39.99 Lakh
All of us love falling in love but once the relationship starts, we take the other person for granted and that is when the inner devils come out and expose their faces. You will try to control your partner. Things gradually start getting worse. If you never stop manipulating, your relationship will get toxic sooner or later. Remember that controlling your partner can slowly become abusive.
Relationships must be a source of joy for the partners involved in it. They must never be emotionally taxing. Power struggle and domination would kill the joy for both the partners sooner or later. Why spoil the beauty with such tendencies. This is why it is better to stop trying to control your partner. If you still wish to control your partner, read the following reasons and you will learn the lesson.
Reasons why you must never try to control your partner
It is unhealthy
If you are wondering how to control your partner, you must first understand that it is not a healthy pattern. Trying to control others and derive pleasure out of it isn't so healthy. It is a negative trait which must be overcome. Treat your partner as an equal and respect him or her. That is more healthy for you as well as your relationship.
Your partner might lose respect for you
If you constantly try to control your partner, he or she might gradually lose respect for you. Losing respect is like losing love. If you are a control freak in the eyes of your partner, what would be the fate of your relationship? Think about it if you really want to live with him or her for the rest of your life.
The relationship may get suffocating
No relationship can thrive without growth and progress. How can there be growth if you try to control your partner? Slowly, your partner might feel suffocated and that is the day he or she will sit and regret living with you. It's not a healthy thing.
Your partner will try to stray
Yes, this is the biggest risk. Your partner might secretly fall in love with someone else if you constantly control him or her. Love begets love and when there is no love and only control in the relationship, who will dream of living in such an ugly relationship?
Your overall life might suffer
If your relationship isn't so healthy, your overall life loses its quality. Relationships play a very important role in your overall happiness. After career, relationships are very important in life as they dictate our well-being in a big way. Now, your must be wondering how to stop trying to control your partner?