- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Reacts To Donald Trump’s Praise For Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan
- News It's an honour, says PM Modi ahead of Donald Trump’s India visit
- Sports Feels wonderful to see Ranveer, Deepika play us: Romi Dev on ''83''
- Technology How To Overclock Your Android Device For Enhanced Performance
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Forgive and forget, is more than just a statement. A recent study has proved that an apology has direct effect on our health. They claim that man who refuses to apologize to a woman for something wrong he has done,he could put her at risk of a heart attack.
This happens because starving for apology increases the blood pressure levels thus resulting in heart attack. The research also showed that those who get to hear “sorry" calm down more quickly, with their blood pressure returning to normal 20 percent faster.
The rate in which apology effects the blood pressure level is much faster in women than in men. A man"s blood pressure takes 20 percent longer to recover after an apology – suggesting men become more worked up after hearing an admission of guilt.
To reach this conclusion,scientists measured the diastolic blood pressure of 29 men and 59 women throughout an experiment.
Both groups were given a mathematical test. They were interrupted thrice and shouted at. At the end of the session, the researchers apologized.
It was noticed that women who received an apology calmed down faster, while the men became more agitated.
The researchers have thus concluded two points. One, Men keep up their anger fro a longer time and thus experience raised heart beat rates than women. Two, the raised blood pressure rated caused due to starving for apology, can cause heart attacks.