- 3 hrs ago Anne Heche - Decoding The Late Actor’s ‘Effortless’ Style
- 4 hrs ago Qualities In Men Who Know How To Handle Relationships Well
- 5 hrs ago Salman Rushdie Hospitalised: 15 Facts About The Author Of 'The Satanic Verses'
- 8 hrs ago Winged Scapula - A Body Builder's Woe: Causes, Signs And Treatment
- Sports Indian Olympic Association felicitates CWG medal winners, presents cash awards
- News Didn’t let China intrude into India’s territory: Rajnath Singh
- Technology PlayStation Summer Sale 2022; Discounts On Games Like GTA 5, FIFA 22, Gran Turismo, More
- Finance Buy This Small-Cap Infratech Stock For Target Price Of Rs 383, Brokerage Expect Robust 50% Gains
- Movies Aanand L Rai On Raksha Bandhan Being Called Regressive: That Means There Is Time To Correct Our Society
- Travel Benbulbin: Ireland's Prime Attraction
- Education TS EAMCET Result 2022 Declared @eamcet.tsche.ac.in; Check Scorecard Here
- Automobiles Ola Electric Car Teaser Video Out
There are all kinds of people around us, including rude ones. Rudeness in people is often identified by their negative comments, refusal to do something, being authoritative and other similar characteristics. Such people often offend others and hurt their emotions to supreme levels.
Ignoring rude people could be an easy first step, however, if the behaviour continues, you have all the right to defend and express yourself. Here are a few comebacks that you can try in polite yet positive ways when you encounter rude people.
1. You Always Have Something Negative To Say, Don't You?
These words may help shift the focus away from you and toward them, making them reconsider their conversation topics and their own words, and rethink what they will say in the future.
2. I Don't Remember Asking For Your Opinion
The line determines who you respect and whose feedback you value. It's an indirect way of saying that you do not need their advice and will ignore all their feedback.
3. Don't Worry, Keep Trying! Maybe Someday You Will Make Sense And Say Something Intelligent
These lines are perfect to say when you are continuously being interrupted by the lame comments of a rude person.
4. You Always Bring Me So Much Joy The Minute You Leave The Room
The lines hint at the rude person that other people are happy and joyful in their absence, and it's probably them (the rude person) that makes the surrounding tensed.
5. Your Misguided Opinion Is False But Cute
It's a way of saying that the opinion presented by the (rude) person can make the situation worse, and thus, they need to think twice before suggesting others.
6. I Would Explain It To You But I Have Neither The Time Nor The Crayons!
It means the other person (the person who is not rude) doesn't want to explain things to the rude ones, as there are fewer possibilities for them to understand the former's point of view.
7. Thanks For Sharing. We're All Refreshed And Challenged By Your Unique Point Of View
It's a funny way of making the person realise that the idea they are sharing is not new or unique, and there is no point in going forward with the same.
8. Please Cancel My Subscription To Your Issues
These lines may make the person realise that others do not need their advice or suggestions and do not want to be bothered.