- 10 min ago Housefull 4 Actress Pooja Hegde Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In A Floral Lehenga
- 2 hrs ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 2 hrs ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- 2 hrs ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- Technology Vodafone Idea, Airtel Shares Surge Despite Posting Loss Of Rs. 74,000 Crore In Q2
- Sports Jamaica's sprint sensation Yohan Blake to promote road safety in India
- News WB: After Babul Supriyo, Debashree Chowdhuri faces protest by TMC in cyclone-hit dist
- Movies Hud Hud Song From Dabangg 3 Goes Viral; Salman Khan Introduces A New Hook Step!
- Finance This Is Why Bank Stocks Surged In Friday's Session
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Wasabi mushroom on compressed watermelon is a delicious appetizer. The recipe has been shared with us by Chef Nishant Choubey. He says it's a unique Asian Recipe which has a mix of sweet and spicy flavours plus it is a treat to your tatsebuds. This dish is prepared by compressing watermelon with mirin and mint along with pan fried mushrooms. The mushrooms used in this recipe is button mushrooms. It can be served with a mango salsa or any kind of a sweet dip.
Recipe By: Chef Nishant Choubey
Recipe Type: Appetiser
Button mushroom - 1 kg
Wasabi powder - 4 tbsp
Carnation milk or thickened soy milk - 1 tin
Milk maid - 1 tin
Japanese mayo- 1 bottle
Lemon - 5 no
Watermelon - 1 no
Mirin - ½ cup
Mint - a bunch
Ripe Mango - 2 no
Sweet chili sauce - 1 bottle
Black sesame seed - 2tbsp
Rice flour - 1 kg
Refined flour - 1 kg
Tang mein flour - ½ kg
Potato starch - 2 cup
Baking powder - 2 tbsp
Refined oil - enough to fry
Salt - to taste
Compress the watermelon with mint.
Now mirin or just marinate the watermelon with mirin and mint.
In the meantime make the batter.
Will prepare the batter with potato starch, tang main flour, baking powder, refined flour, rice flour and cold water.
Mix wasabi powder with Japanese mayonnaise.
Add carnation milk and milkmaid to it.
Dust the mushrooms and dip them in the batter.
Fry them till mushrooms gets crispy.
Coat them with the wasabi mayonnaise.
In the meanwhile make a salsa with mango and sweet chili sauce .
Serve them with compressed watermelon, mango salsa and black sesame seed.
- 1. You can use wasabi paste instead of the powder 2. Portabello mushrooms can be used for better taste.
- Serving Size - 1
- Calories - 757 cal
- Fat - 6 g
- Protein - 40 g
- Carbohydrates - 25 g
- Sugar - 2 g