- 25 min ago Does Eating Too Much Sugar Cause Diabetes?
- 39 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Radhika Apte Brings Out Her Inner Spunk With This Bold Jumpsuit
- 46 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Dazzles In Maroon Make-up Look; Get This Look Here
- 1 hr ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Rakul Preet Singh Gives Us A Golden Fashion Moment With Her Boss Lady Attire
- Automobiles Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Finance RBI Expands Bill Categories In Bharat Bill Payment System
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Smart Water Purifier Launched For Rs. 11,999: Features, Specifications, And More
- News Delhi HC transfers all Aircel-Maxis scam cases involving Chidambarams to Special judge Ajay Kr Kuhar
- Movies Bigil To Release On October 27: Will Vijay Starrer Face A Nerkonda Paarvai-Like Problem?
- Sports Messi eyes Raul record, Mane out to go level with Drogba - Champions League in Opta numbers
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Wasabi mushroom on compressed watermelon is a delicious appetizer. The recipe has been shared with us by Chef Nishant Choubey. He says it's a unique Asian Recipe which has a mix of sweet and spicy flavours plus it is a treat to your tatsebuds. This dish is prepared by compressing watermelon with mirin and mint along with pan fried mushrooms. The mushrooms used in this recipe is button mushrooms. It can be served with a mango salsa or any kind of a sweet dip.
Recipe By: Chef Nishant Choubey
Recipe Type: Appetiser
Button mushroom - 1 kg
Wasabi powder - 4 tbsp
Carnation milk or thickened soy milk - 1 tin
Milk maid - 1 tin
Japanese mayo- 1 bottle
Lemon - 5 no
Watermelon - 1 no
Mirin - ½ cup
Mint - a bunch
Ripe Mango - 2 no
Sweet chili sauce - 1 bottle
Black sesame seed - 2tbsp
Rice flour - 1 kg
Refined flour - 1 kg
Tang mein flour - ½ kg
Potato starch - 2 cup
Baking powder - 2 tbsp
Refined oil - enough to fry
Salt - to taste
Compress the watermelon with mint.
Now mirin or just marinate the watermelon with mirin and mint.
In the meantime make the batter.
Will prepare the batter with potato starch, tang main flour, baking powder, refined flour, rice flour and cold water.
Mix wasabi powder with Japanese mayonnaise.
Add carnation milk and milkmaid to it.
Dust the mushrooms and dip them in the batter.
Fry them till mushrooms gets crispy.
Coat them with the wasabi mayonnaise.
In the meanwhile make a salsa with mango and sweet chili sauce .
Serve them with compressed watermelon, mango salsa and black sesame seed.
- 1. You can use wasabi paste instead of the powder 2. Portabello mushrooms can be used for better taste.
- Serving Size - 1
- Calories - 757 cal
- Fat - 6 g
- Protein - 40 g
- Carbohydrates - 25 g
- Sugar - 2 g