- 7 min ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- 34 min ago Maharani Promotions: Huma Qureshi Gets Us Party-Ready With Her Black Separates For Under Rs 5K Only!
- 49 min ago Father’s Day 2021: Things Your Father Would Want To Hear From You
- 2 hrs ago Kaise Hum Bataye: Pranutan Bahl’s Pastel Phulkari Lehenga Is An Ideal Wear For Attending Wedding
- Finance Crypto News Roundup: Bitcoin, Polkadot, Ethereum Surge
- Movies Had Kajol Rejected Gadar? Director Anil Sharma Says Actresses Felt Sunny Deol Was Not Up To Their Standard
- News Nearly 85 per cent decline in daily COVID-19 cases: Union Health Ministry
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ To Pack Plastic Rear Panel; Will It Drop The Price?
- Sports Rani & Co. to dedicate their Olympic performance to covid warriors and frontline workers of India
- Education Rajasthan DElEd Result 2021 Declared For First Year
- Automobiles HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Today, we are celebrating the "aam achaar day" nationwide! Our love for the raw-mango pickle is well known. Be it khatta or mitha (sweet or sour), you say aam achaar and we are in! But unfortunately, after growing up, pickles became a nostalgia, as many of us do not get to taste these tangy delights anymore. Hence, allow us to share our favourite top pickle recipes, with which our tastebuds will get to relive the childhood, if not us!
Pickles surprise us with their exceptional texture and unique emblem of taste! An array of spices are put together and it complements each other so beautifully! Though making a pickle takes a lot of time, but we believe the slow process is the key to make it so tasty! The process, though time-consuming, is not complex at all. All you need is a bit of your time to sun-dry the ingredients and soak them in the exotic fusion of the spices a day later.
There are a couple of things that we need to follow while making a pickle. Firstly, the pickles are preserved for days without any use of an external preservative, so make sure that all of your jars are air-tight and squeaky clean. Plus, allow it enough time in the sun to make sure that it is ready to go in the jars and make your every meal fun with its stunning presence and rustic flavours!
To know how to make these tasty pickles, go through our list of top pickle recipes and let us know which pickle should we try next.