- 7 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 10 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 11 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
For Indian recipes, especially when we explore through our rich vegetarian cuisines, dal recipes take up a huge space in it and the vivid varieties of Indian dal produces inspire culinary artists to create more and more delicious dishes out of several dal types, which are available in India. These dal recipes vary significantly from North to South, as we delve into it.
Why dal recipes take up so much of space in our culinary culture? The reason lies in the nutritious promise with which each and every dal recipes that are made. All kinds of lentils and beans are considered to be a great source of protein, hence they are a must have for our daily food chart.
Apart from being a great source of protein, dal recipes are also popular for their delicate and creamy texture and the delicious taste that you get to taste for their slow-cooking process.
Our top dal recipes are not just included in several savoury side dishes; but we have also included recipes which are fulfilling and a complete meal on itself. For instance, moong dal khichdi, the rich and creamy blend of rice and yellow lentils, mixed with several vegetables will cater you a bowlful of sumptuous meal just so easily, which is perfectly balanced with a high content of carbs, protein and fiber, which is extremely healthy and utterly tasty.
From dal makhani to panchmel dal, our best dal recipes have one thing in common, they are really easy to make and they are the ultimate amalgamation of quintessential flavour of dal and our exquisite range of Indian spices.
To check our top dal recipes, go through the below list and do not forget to mention your favourite dal recipes.