- 5 hrs ago Erythritol: Health Benefits And Side Effects
- 5 hrs ago International Men's Day 2019: Things You Can Do To Make Your Man Feel Special
- 6 hrs ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 7 hrs ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- Sports F1 Raceweek: Vettel and Leclerc - when team-mates collide
- News PM Modi meets Bill Gates, praises his innovative Zeal, grassroots work
- Movies Rishi Kapoor Wants The Government To Give The Artistes' Community Its Due
- Technology Redmi Note 8 With 3GB RAM To Be Launched Soon In India: Price And Availability
- Finance Should You Get An Insurance To Cover Possible Loss Of Car Keys?
- Automobiles Land Rover Off-Road Driving Experience: The "Above & Beyond Tour 2019’ Comes To Bangalore
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Take it from us, we know about this everyday struggle between taste and health, whether to choose an utterly delicious bowlful of food that satiates our taste-buds or to go for a low-calorie, healthy recipe which will lend us some nutritional values, while making amends with our strict diet routine.
So, to end this struggle once and for all, we looked up for recipes which will serve us the perfect emblem of taste and health. Our top 10 low-calorie veg recipes are curated, keeping in mind that we don't want to compromise on either health or taste.
What comes to your mind when we talk about low-calorie recipes? A bland bowl of oats or a salad platter that you really don't want to have as your lunch? Well, it's good news for you! Our low-calorie veg recipes are laced with aromatic Indian spices and come with the promise of enticing your taste-buds to its fullest.
The secret of making tasty recipes, yet maintaining the calorie count, lies entirely on the ingredient list that you are opting for. Switch to ingredients or veggies which contain a high amount of dietary fibre and protein content. For instance, instead of having a bowlful of oats, go for oats roti or akki roti, which will serve the same purpose (which will be your low-calorie friend in need) and yet give you a plate full of crispy flat-breads that you will love to munch on all day.
Take a quick look at our top 10 low-calorie veg recipes which stay close to our heart as the tastiest healthy diet-chart recipes that we've ever gotten our hands on and let us know in the comments below which ones work for you.