- 1 hr ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- Movies Saath Nibhana Saathiya's Rucha Hasabnis Blessed With Baby Girl; Devoleena & Adaa Congratulate Her
- News JNU protest: Students vacated admin building, will attend office, says VC; JNUSU dismisses claim
- Finance Small Savings Schemes To Fetch Sharply Lower Interest Rate From January
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Technology Huawei P40 To Feature Advanced Horizon Display: Launch By March 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Take it from us, we know about this everyday struggle between taste and health, whether to choose an utterly delicious bowlful of food that satiates our taste-buds or to go for a low-calorie, healthy recipe which will lend us some nutritional values, while making amends with our strict diet routine.
So, to end this struggle once and for all, we looked up for recipes which will serve us the perfect emblem of taste and health. Our top 10 low-calorie veg recipes are curated, keeping in mind that we don't want to compromise on either health or taste.
What comes to your mind when we talk about low-calorie recipes? A bland bowl of oats or a salad platter that you really don't want to have as your lunch? Well, it's good news for you! Our low-calorie veg recipes are laced with aromatic Indian spices and come with the promise of enticing your taste-buds to its fullest.
The secret of making tasty recipes, yet maintaining the calorie count, lies entirely on the ingredient list that you are opting for. Switch to ingredients or veggies which contain a high amount of dietary fibre and protein content. For instance, instead of having a bowlful of oats, go for oats roti or akki roti, which will serve the same purpose (which will be your low-calorie friend in need) and yet give you a plate full of crispy flat-breads that you will love to munch on all day.
Take a quick look at our top 10 low-calorie veg recipes which stay close to our heart as the tastiest healthy diet-chart recipes that we've ever gotten our hands on and let us know in the comments below which ones work for you.