- 1 hr ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 2 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 3 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Uthappa hundred takes Kerala to 276/3 as Delhi spinners falter on opening day
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 64 - Will Madhurima And Vishal Give A Second Chance To Their Broken Relationship?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- News Honeypreet meets Sirsa Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim at Rohtak jail
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Shakshouka, or shakshuka, is a dish of eggs poached in a sauce of tomatoes, chilli peppers, and onions, and often spiced with cumin. It is of the Tunisian origin. Chef M S Bhandari gives us a very easy recipe of this unique dish named Shakshuka to make at home.
This recipe is heavy on calories, but you can avoid it by using an alternative such as using a healthy oil or using less of oil. The chef has shared with us the healthy version of this recipe, which is not too oily.
Recipe By: Chef MS Bhandari
Recipe Type: Snacks
Eggs - 4
Vegetable oil - 4 tbsp
Garlic - 2 cloves
Onion - 1
Tomatoes - 4
Sea salt to taste
Crushed pepper - ½ tsp
Fresh parsley - 1 tbsp
1. Take a heavy bottomed pan.
2. Add oil. After it heats up, add chopped onion and stir fry for two minutes.
3. Add garlic, stir, and now add tomatoes and some sea salt.
4. Keep stirring on medium heat for about 5-7 minutes.
5. Now, lower the flame, and add egg over it.
6. Do not let the egg yolk separate and then put the lid over the pan.
7. Let it cook in the steam until the egg has cooked completely, for about 5-6 minutes.
8. Serve it with Arabic bread.
- 1. You can add red bell pepper and feta cheese to it, to give it a unique flavour.
- Serving size - 2 serves
- Calories - 400 cal
- Fat - 40 g
- Protein - 200 g
- Carbohydrates - 65 g
- Sugar - 3 g
- Dietary fibre - 3 g