- 57 min ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 1 hr ago Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, And Ananya Panday Have Ultimate Party Wear Goals For Us
- 1 hr ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Flaunt Vibrant Outfits At Harmandir Sahib
- Sports MS Dhoni feeding a girl child on her Annaprashana, video goes viral - Watch
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Punjabi Actress Divya Sharma Calls Shehnaz Gill ‘Creepy’; Supports Himanshi Khurana
- News Gandhi died due to 'accidental reasons': School booklet in Odisha kicks up row
- Technology Infinix S5 Lite With Quad Camera, Punch-Hole Display Launched For Rs. 7,999 In India
- Finance This Is Why Bank Stocks Surged In Friday's Session
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Creamy pasta in mushroom sauce is a continental dish, which is extremely creamy and the flavours of mushroom make it all the more drool-worthy.
You can use any kind of mushrooms in the recipe as per your liking. Chef Pallavi Nigam Sahay gives us a very simple recipe to try at home.
It is quick to make and you don't need too many ingredients for the same. Try it when your friends are coming over a short notice period. We are sure you'll leave them asking for more.
Recipe By: Chef Pallavi Nigam Sahay
Recipe Type: Main course
Pasta - 2 cups
Onion (chopped) - 1
Garlic (chopped) - 1 tsp
Mushroom (finely chopped) - 2 cups
Tinned tomatoes (chopped) - 2-3
Chilli flakes - 1 tsp
Grated parmesan - ½ cup
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
Butter - 1 tbsp
1. Boil the pasta in salted boiling water.
2. Heat oil in a pan.
3. Put onions and sauté them until the onions turn pink, and then add garlic and chilli flakes.
4. Add finely chopped mushroom into the pan.
5. Season the mixture properly, saute till it gets brown and cooked.
6. Add tomatoes, some pasta water in the same .
7. Cook the pasta for about 3-4 minutes until the water reduces to a little thick consistency.
8. Put pasta in the same pan and toss the same. Add butter in the pan and mix the pasta properly. Season the pasta.
9. While serving the pasta, drizzle olive oil over the dish and top with some grated parmesan. Serve hot.
- 1. We use water in which pasta is boiled because that water is starchy and helps to make the sauce a little thick.
- 2. You can use any type of pasta according to your preference.
- Serving size - ½ cup
- Calories - 50 cal
- Fat - 1 g
- Protein - 1 g
- Carbohydrates - 10 g
- Sugar - 6 g
- Dietary fibre - 3 g