- 15 hrs ago 11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- 17 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us To Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- 21 hrs ago New Delta Plus Variant AY.4.2: Is Vaccine Effective Against It? Everything You Need To Know
- 22 hrs ago Apollo Hospitals Announces Free COVID Vaccinations For Children With Co-Morbidities
- Finance Motilal Oswal Has A "Buy" Call On These 3 Stocks For Solid Returns
- News Fire at cracker shop in Tamil Nadu's Kallakurichi district: Death toll rises to 6
- Sports FSDL launches revolutionary esports ISL
- Movies Janhvi Kapoor Recalls Her First Meeting With Sara Ali Khan; 'She Behaved Like A Heroine'
- Technology Oppo Reno7 Series With OLED Display, 5G Support Certified; Oppo Fold Also Tipped
- Education JKBOSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2021: Check JKBOSE Class 12 Board Exam Date Sheet For WZ Jammu And Kashmir Division
- Automobiles Here Is An Interesting Comparison: MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV700
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Creamy pasta in mushroom sauce is a continental dish, which is extremely creamy and the flavours of mushroom make it all the more drool-worthy.
You can use any kind of mushrooms in the recipe as per your liking. Chef Pallavi Nigam Sahay gives us a very simple recipe to try at home.
It is quick to make and you don't need too many ingredients for the same. Try it when your friends are coming over a short notice period. We are sure you'll leave them asking for more.
Recipe By: Chef Pallavi Nigam Sahay
Recipe Type: Main course
Pasta - 2 cups
Onion (chopped) - 1
Garlic (chopped) - 1 tsp
Mushroom (finely chopped) - 2 cups
Tinned tomatoes (chopped) - 2-3
Chilli flakes - 1 tsp
Grated parmesan - ½ cup
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
Butter - 1 tbsp
1. Boil the pasta in salted boiling water.
2. Heat oil in a pan.
3. Put onions and sauté them until the onions turn pink, and then add garlic and chilli flakes.
4. Add finely chopped mushroom into the pan.
5. Season the mixture properly, saute till it gets brown and cooked.
6. Add tomatoes, some pasta water in the same .
7. Cook the pasta for about 3-4 minutes until the water reduces to a little thick consistency.
8. Put pasta in the same pan and toss the same. Add butter in the pan and mix the pasta properly. Season the pasta.
9. While serving the pasta, drizzle olive oil over the dish and top with some grated parmesan. Serve hot.
- 1. We use water in which pasta is boiled because that water is starchy and helps to make the sauce a little thick.
- 2. You can use any type of pasta according to your preference.
- Serving size - ½ cup
- Calories - 50 cal
- Fat - 1 g
- Protein - 1 g
- Carbohydrates - 10 g
- Sugar - 6 g
- Dietary fibre - 3 g