- 10 hrs ago Navratri 2022 Day 9: Deepika Padukone To Sara Ali Khan, Pink Navratri Outfit Ideas From Bollywood Divas
- 11 hrs ago Actor Dheeraj Dhoopar Speaks About His New Hairstyle In Sherdil Shergill
- 11 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Bring Gym To Your Home, Upto 70% Off On Gym Equipment
- 13 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Don’t Miss Out On These Offers On Home Furnishings
- Movies Ponniyin Selvan-1 Twitter Review: Netizens Pour In Their Opinions On Mani Ratnam's Epic Period Film
- News Monsoon has withdrawn from Delhi: IMD
- Sports Legends League Cricket: India Capitals grab sole lead after crushing victory over Manipal Tigers
- Finance Buy This Multibagger Large Cap Pharma Stock, Target Price Rs 1,724: Anand Rathi
- Technology Vodafone Idea and OnePlus Partner to Drive 5G Ecosystem in India
- Automobiles GT Force Launches GT Soul Vegas & GT Drive Pro Electric Scooters - Prices Start At Rs 47K
- Education What are tactical nuclear weapons? An international security expert explains and assesses what they mean for t
- Travel Cathar Castle Hike: A Stunning Castle Trail To Explore
With monsoons in full swing, you are probably craving for something hot and creamy. Try this recipe for Mushroom and Corn Fricassee and I am sure you will be in love with this dish. Do remember to serve this recipe hot and fresh, since the creaminess and flavours will be intact when it is fresh. Don't try to make and store it for too long. It's a little time-taking but the results are worth waiting for.
Recipe By: Chef M.S Bhandari
Recipe Type: Main course
Button mushroom - 1 ½ cup
Shiitake mushroom - ½ cup
Oyster mushroom - less than ½ a cup
Fresh corn - 1 cup
Onion - 1
Celery - 1 stick
Garlic - 4 cloves
Butter - ¼ cup
Fresh cream - 1 cup
Vegetable stock - 1 cup
Crushed pepper - ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Thyme - ½ tsp
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
White wine - ½ cup
- Cut the different mushrooms into thick slices.
- Take a saucepan and heat up the oil.
- Chop the garlic and add it to the oil with the mushrooms and stir for 2 min.
- Brown the onion and mushrooms using half the oil.
- Add the bell peppers and cook for about 2 min.
- Season with salt, pepper and celery.
- Deglaze the wine & stir.
- Add the butter and 90 ml of fresh cream.
- Keep stirring for about 2-3 min.
- Add the corn.
- Cover and simmer gently for about 30 min.
- Adjust the seasoning and garnish with basil.
- Serve hot with your desired toppings.
- You can grate cheese on top for additional flavouring.
- Serves - 1 cup
- Calories - 390
- Fat - 19g
- Protein - 14g
- Carbohydrates - 42g
- Dietary Fibre - 10g
- 10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits Of Morel Mushrooms
- Healthy Soups To Enjoy On Summer Days: How To Prepare Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Magic Mushrooms: Do They Have Any Health Benefits?
- What Is Vitamin B10 (PABA)? Possible Benefits And Side Effects
- Mushroom Pepper Fry Recipe: How To Prepare It At Your Home
- 10 Effective Home Remedies & Lifestyle Tips For Meningitis
- Mushroom Coffee: All You Need To Know About This New Fad
- Top 10 Foods That Can Turn Toxic When Cooked
- 9 Foods You Should Never Eat Raw
- Vitamin B3 Benefits And Its Food Sources
- 10 Healthiest White Vegetables To Include In Your Diet
- Wasabi Mushroom On Compressed Watermelon Recipe