- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 17 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago Birthday Special: 4 Times Manisha Koirala Proved Ethnic Wear In Whites Were Made For Her!
- 15 hrs ago Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Ananya Panday: 7 Celeb-Approved Ways To Style Skinny Jeans
- 16 hrs ago Scientists Develop Smart Contact Lenses That Can Diagnose Cancer From Tears
- News Cattle smuggling scam: CBI likely to quiz TMC leader Anubrata's daughter, accountant today
- Finance Mahanagar Gas Cuts PNG And CNG Prices, On Higher Supply From Govt
- Movies Anurag Kashyap Blames Aditya Chopra For Recent YRF Flops; 'He Needs To Empower People, Not Dictate Them'
- Sports Emma Raducanu bests Serena Williams in opening round of the Western & Southern Open
- Technology Here’s How Hackers Are Exploiting New Vulnerabilities Within Minutes
- Education IIM Bangalore's NSRCEL partners with Alstom to launch the Incubation Program to support startups
- Automobiles Everything You Need To Know About The Upcoming Ola Electric Car - 500Km Range & More
- Travel Milford Sound: New Zealand's Prime Attraction
With monsoons in full swing, you are probably craving for something hot and creamy. Try this recipe for Mushroom and Corn Fricassee and I am sure you will be in love with this dish. Do remember to serve this recipe hot and fresh, since the creaminess and flavours will be intact when it is fresh. Don't try to make and store it for too long. It's a little time-taking but the results are worth waiting for.
Recipe By: Chef M.S Bhandari
Recipe Type: Main course
Button mushroom - 1 ½ cup
Shiitake mushroom - ½ cup
Oyster mushroom - less than ½ a cup
Fresh corn - 1 cup
Onion - 1
Celery - 1 stick
Garlic - 4 cloves
Butter - ¼ cup
Fresh cream - 1 cup
Vegetable stock - 1 cup
Crushed pepper - ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Thyme - ½ tsp
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
White wine - ½ cup
- Cut the different mushrooms into thick slices.
- Take a saucepan and heat up the oil.
- Chop the garlic and add it to the oil with the mushrooms and stir for 2 min.
- Brown the onion and mushrooms using half the oil.
- Add the bell peppers and cook for about 2 min.
- Season with salt, pepper and celery.
- Deglaze the wine & stir.
- Add the butter and 90 ml of fresh cream.
- Keep stirring for about 2-3 min.
- Add the corn.
- Cover and simmer gently for about 30 min.
- Adjust the seasoning and garnish with basil.
- Serve hot with your desired toppings.
- You can grate cheese on top for additional flavouring.
- Serves - 1 cup
- Calories - 390
- Fat - 19g
- Protein - 14g
- Carbohydrates - 42g
- Dietary Fibre - 10g
- 10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits Of Morel Mushrooms
- Healthy Soups To Enjoy On Summer Days: How To Prepare Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Magic Mushrooms: Do They Have Any Health Benefits?
- What Is Vitamin B10 (PABA)? Possible Benefits And Side Effects
- Mushroom Pepper Fry Recipe: How To Prepare It At Your Home
- 10 Effective Home Remedies & Lifestyle Tips For Meningitis
- Mushroom Coffee: All You Need To Know About This New Fad
- Top 10 Foods That Can Turn Toxic When Cooked
- 9 Foods You Should Never Eat Raw
- Vitamin B3 Benefits And Its Food Sources
- 10 Healthiest White Vegetables To Include In Your Diet
- Wasabi Mushroom On Compressed Watermelon Recipe