- 7 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 7 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 8 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 8 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Technology NASA Finds Water Ice On Mars; Could Life Be Possible?
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
With monsoons in full swing, you are probably craving for something hot and creamy. Try this recipe for Mushroom and Corn Fricassee and I am sure you will be in love with this dish. Do remember to serve this recipe hot and fresh, since the creaminess and flavours will be intact when it is fresh. Don't try to make and store it for too long. It's a little time-taking but the results are worth waiting for.
Recipe By: Chef M.S Bhandari
Recipe Type: Main course
Button mushroom - 1 ½ cup
Shiitake mushroom - ½ cup
Oyster mushroom - less than ½ a cup
Fresh corn - 1 cup
Onion - 1
Celery - 1 stick
Garlic - 4 cloves
Butter - ¼ cup
Fresh cream - 1 cup
Vegetable stock - 1 cup
Crushed pepper - ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Thyme - ½ tsp
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
White wine - ½ cup
- Cut the different mushrooms into thick slices.
- Take a saucepan and heat up the oil.
- Chop the garlic and add it to the oil with the mushrooms and stir for 2 min.
- Brown the onion and mushrooms using half the oil.
- Add the bell peppers and cook for about 2 min.
- Season with salt, pepper and celery.
- Deglaze the wine & stir.
- Add the butter and 90 ml of fresh cream.
- Keep stirring for about 2-3 min.
- Add the corn.
- Cover and simmer gently for about 30 min.
- Adjust the seasoning and garnish with basil.
- Serve hot with your desired toppings.
- You can grate cheese on top for additional flavouring.
- Serves - 1 cup
- Calories - 390
- Fat - 19g
- Protein - 14g
- Carbohydrates - 42g
- Dietary Fibre - 10g