- 5 hrs ago Bhediya Schedule Wrap: Kriti Sanon Has Our Attention With Her Knitted Pink Cardigan
- 5 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Muhurta, Rituals and Significance Of This Festival
- 6 hrs ago Style Alert! Neha Kakkar Teams Her Favourite Green Dramatic Dress With Black Boots And It’s A Perfect Match
- 6 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Maha Ashtami Puja Muhurta, Rituals and Significance
- Education UPSC EPFO Exam Postponed Due To Surge In COVID-19 Cases
- News PM Modi to meet COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers today as govt opens jabs for all above 18 years
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs RR Match Report: Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja set up win for Chennai Super Kings
- Movies Nakuul Mehta’s Wife Jankee Reveals Their Two-Month-Old Son Was Diagnosed With Bilateral Inguinal Hernia
- Automobiles 2022 Nissan GT-R Nismo Revealed: Features Aesthetic Changes and Performance Upgrades
- Technology Infinix Hot 10 Play With Helio G35 SoC Officially Announced; Price, Specifications
- Finance What is Cheque Bounce?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In April 2021
With monsoons in full swing, you are probably craving for something hot and creamy. Try this recipe for Mushroom and Corn Fricassee and I am sure you will be in love with this dish. Do remember to serve this recipe hot and fresh, since the creaminess and flavours will be intact when it is fresh. Don't try to make and store it for too long. It's a little time-taking but the results are worth waiting for.
Recipe By: Chef M.S Bhandari
Recipe Type: Main course
Button mushroom - 1 ½ cup
Shiitake mushroom - ½ cup
Oyster mushroom - less than ½ a cup
Fresh corn - 1 cup
Onion - 1
Celery - 1 stick
Garlic - 4 cloves
Butter - ¼ cup
Fresh cream - 1 cup
Vegetable stock - 1 cup
Crushed pepper - ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Thyme - ½ tsp
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
White wine - ½ cup
- Cut the different mushrooms into thick slices.
- Take a saucepan and heat up the oil.
- Chop the garlic and add it to the oil with the mushrooms and stir for 2 min.
- Brown the onion and mushrooms using half the oil.
- Add the bell peppers and cook for about 2 min.
- Season with salt, pepper and celery.
- Deglaze the wine & stir.
- Add the butter and 90 ml of fresh cream.
- Keep stirring for about 2-3 min.
- Add the corn.
- Cover and simmer gently for about 30 min.
- Adjust the seasoning and garnish with basil.
- Serve hot with your desired toppings.
- You can grate cheese on top for additional flavouring.
- Serves - 1 cup
- Calories - 390
- Fat - 19g
- Protein - 14g
- Carbohydrates - 42g
- Dietary Fibre - 10g