Chef Atul Shankar Mishra gives us a mouth-watering recipe of the Pasta Polloed Asparagi, which means asparagus pasta. This is a very simple Italian dish that is a combination of the spring vegetables like asparagus, cherry tomatoes, etc.
We have used a lot of cream in this recipe, so that every mouthful of pasta will have a delicious taste of cream in the same.
Recipe By: Chef Atul Shankar Mishra
Recipe Type: Pasta
Penne pasta - 1 cup
Parmesan cheese - 1 cup
Oregano - 2 tsp
Chilli flakes - 1 tsp
Onion - ¼th cup
Garlic - 1 tsp
Cherry tomato - ½ cup
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
Basil - a few leaves
Olive - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Tomato puree - ¼th cup
Ricotta cheese - ¼th cup
Pine nut - 1 tbsp
Black pepper to taste
Sun-dried tomatoes - ¼th cup
Asparagus - 1 bunch
Fresh cream - ½ cup
- Boil water in a pan and add pasta to it.
- Cook the penne pasta until it turns soft.
- Strain the pasta and keep it aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add chopped garlic.
- Cook for two minutes and then add the chopped onion.
- Add oregano, chili flakes, salt, cherry tomatoes and asparagus.
- Again cook it well for some time.
- Now, put the ricotta cheese, fresh cream and stir well.
- Mix in the parmesan cheese.
- Add boiled pasta and pine nuts.
- Now, add all the remaining ingredients and toss well.
- Transfer it into a serving plate.
- Garnish well with sun-dried tomatoes, olives and basil.
- Serves - 1 cup
- Calories - 931 cal
- Fat - 47 g
- Protein - 28 g
- Carbohydrates - 100 g
- Sugar - 5 g
- Dietary fibre - 5 g
- 10 Food Combinations To Avoid That Can Harm Your Health
- Creamy Tomato And Spinach Pasta Recipe
- South Indian Style Macaroni Recipe
- Ravioli Recipe: How To Prepare Squash And Porcini Mushroom Ravioli
- Mushroom Sauce Pasta: How To Prepare Creamy Pasta In Mushroom Sauce
- Paneer Bhurji Macaroni Recipe
- Exotic Italian Mushroom Risotto Recipe
- Garlic Tossed Spinach Filled Cottage Cheese Cannelloni Recipe
- Chicken Bolognese Recipe | Pasta With Chicken Bolognese Sauce Recipe
- Is Pasta Bad Or Good For Health? How To Make Pasta Healthy
- Quick Pesto Zucchini Pasta Recipe
- Foods To Avoid According To Brain Doctors
- White Sauce Pasta Recipe: How To Make Bechamel Sauce Penne Pasta