- 17 hrs ago Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- 19 hrs ago Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home
- 19 hrs ago Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 21 hrs ago Bhuj Promotions: Sonakshi Sinha Makes A Strong Case For Party Wear Fashion With Her 5 Outfits
- Technology JioFiber Users Can Make Video Calls From TV Via Smartphone Camera
- Movies Neelam Kothari Admits Getting Stereotyped At The Start Of Her Career; 'Today, Actresses Get To Be The Hero'
- Finance PM KISAN 9th Installment Will Be Released On This Date
- News NASA shares ‘13 billion years' worth of data’ in this viral video, wows twitter
- Sports India vs England 1st Test: Stats Preview: Virat Kohli, Ravindra Jadeja, Ashwin eye big records
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Skoda Registers Over 3,000 Units Last Month
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
An Immunity Magnifying Smoothie is packed with nourishing ingredients like ginger and turmeric, spinach etc, that will act as a shield against the corona. This immune boosting smoothie aids digestion and tastes so delicious. It's a refreshing breakfast or a filing snack.
Not only does this smoothie taste fantastic, with hints of pineapple, banana and ginger, it also boasts of some pretty incredible health beneficial ingredients.
So, here's what you'll need:
Banana: Always use frozen banana in smoothies, it makes the
Pineapple: It sweetens the recipe naturally and is wonderful for preventing inflammation.
Spinach: Eating green leafy vegetables have always been part of parents' teachings. In this smoothie, it is present, however you won't taste it all.
Ginger: Use fresh ginger, it makes all the difference here.
Turmeric root: This is magic! Its earthy and flavourful. It not only helps preventing cancer, it has been used for medical properties since thousands of years.
Black pepper: It will help release the anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Vegetarian
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 2 cups spinach
- 2inches ginger (peeled)
- 2 inches turmeric root (peeled)
- ½ tsp honey
- 2-3 sprinkles black pepper
- ½ cup almond/coconut milk.
- 1tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- ½ cup Greek yogurt for protein (for post workout-optional)
- To make this smoothie vegan, simply skip the honey. (The fruits will still sweeten it)
- Customise fruit: Use mango/apple instead of banana
- Swap kale instead of spinach
- Use ground turmeric if you don't have fresh turmeric
- Use any kind of milk you like
- Add milk slowly. You don't want the smoothie to be too thin. If its too thick it wont blend well. So make it just right.
- In a high-power blender, add all ingredients.
- Now blend for 2-3mins or until well combined.
- Serve cool.
- Add milk slowly. You don’t want the smoothie to be too thin. If its too thick it wont blend well. So make it just right.
- People - 2
- Cal - 253Kcal
- Fat - 3g
- Protein - 4.4g
- Carbs - 60.7g
- Fiber - 7.6g