- 1 hr ago On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- 3 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 16 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- Movies Amazon India Launches MiniTV – A Free Video Streaming Service
- News Andamans: COVID-19 tally now at 6.568
- Sports As IPL put on hold young Jharkhand batsmen Saurabh, Virat support PPL in steel city
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Automobiles Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
An Immunity Magnifying Smoothie is packed with nourishing ingredients like ginger and turmeric, spinach etc, that will act as a shield against the corona. This immune boosting smoothie aids digestion and tastes so delicious. It's a refreshing breakfast or a filing snack.
Not only does this smoothie taste fantastic, with hints of pineapple, banana and ginger, it also boasts of some pretty incredible health beneficial ingredients.
So, here's what you'll need:
Banana: Always use frozen banana in smoothies, it makes the smoothie creamier
Pineapple: It sweetens the recipe naturally and is wonderful for preventing inflammation.
Spinach: Eating green leafy vegetables have always been part of parents' teachings. In this smoothie, it is present, however you won't taste it all.
Ginger: Use fresh ginger, it makes all the difference here.
Turmeric root: This is magic! Its earthy and flavourful. It not only helps preventing cancer, it has been used for medical properties since thousands of years.
Black pepper: It will help release the anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Vegetarian
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 2 cups spinach
- 2inches ginger (peeled)
- 2 inches turmeric root (peeled)
- ½ tsp honey
- 2-3 sprinkles black pepper
- ½ cup almond/coconut milk.
- 1tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- ½ cup Greek yogurt for protein (for post workout-optional)
- To make this smoothie vegan, simply skip the honey. (The fruits will still sweeten it)
- Customise fruit: Use mango/apple instead of banana
- Swap kale instead of spinach
- Use ground turmeric if you don't have fresh turmeric
- Use any kind of milk you like
- Add milk slowly. You don't want the smoothie to be too thin. If its too thick it wont blend well. So make it just right.
- In a high-power blender, add all ingredients.
- Now blend for 2-3mins or until well combined.
- Serve cool.
- Add milk slowly. You don’t want the smoothie to be too thin. If its too thick it wont blend well. So make it just right.
- People - 2
- Cal - 253Kcal
- Fat - 3g
- Protein - 4.4g
- Carbs - 60.7g
- Fiber - 7.6g