- 49 min ago Dare To Copy: Kartik Aaryan Flaunts Stylish Long Hair As He Sends Out Eid Wishes To Fans On Instagram
- 5 hrs ago Happy Birthday Madhuri Dixit: 5 Beautiful Ensembles Of The Diva To Keep You Ethnically-Inspired For Weddings
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 15 May 2021
- 18 hrs ago Flashback Friday: Waheeda Rehman’s Mesmerising Chaudhvin Ka Chand Look Decoded
- News Mucormycosis fungal infection symptoms: All you should know
- Sports Vincy Premier League 2021: Schedule, Teams, Squads, Timing in IST, Live Streaming Info, Key players
- Technology 40 Million Users Might Choose 5G Services Within A Year: Ericsson
- Movies Sanjana Sanghi Collaborates With An NGO To Provide COVID-19 Relief To Disadvantaged Children And Families
- Automobiles CFMoto 650MT BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Adventure Motorcycle Pre-Bookings Begin
- Education BITS Pilani Postpones BITSAT 2021 Exam And Extends Application Last Date
- Finance Binance's WazirX Lists Shiba Inu Coin In India After Buterin Donated $1B In SHIB
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
An Immunity Magnifying Smoothie is packed with nourishing ingredients like ginger and turmeric, spinach etc, that will act as a shield against the corona. This immune boosting smoothie aids digestion and tastes so delicious. It's a refreshing breakfast or a filing snack.
Not only does this smoothie taste fantastic, with hints of pineapple, banana and ginger, it also boasts of some pretty incredible health beneficial ingredients.
So, here's what you'll need:
Banana: Always use frozen banana in smoothies, it makes the smoothie creamier
Pineapple: It sweetens the recipe naturally and is wonderful for preventing inflammation.
Spinach: Eating green leafy vegetables have always been part of parents' teachings. In this smoothie, it is present, however you won't taste it all.
Ginger: Use fresh ginger, it makes all the difference here.
Turmeric root: This is magic! Its earthy and flavourful. It not only helps preventing cancer, it has been used for medical properties since thousands of years.
Black pepper: It will help release the anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Vegetarian
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 2 cups spinach
- 2inches ginger (peeled)
- 2 inches turmeric root (peeled)
- ½ tsp honey
- 2-3 sprinkles black pepper
- ½ cup almond/coconut milk.
- 1tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- ½ cup Greek yogurt for protein (for post workout-optional)
- To make this smoothie vegan, simply skip the honey. (The fruits will still sweeten it)
- Customise fruit: Use mango/apple instead of banana
- Swap kale instead of spinach
- Use ground turmeric if you don't have fresh turmeric
- Use any kind of milk you like
- Add milk slowly. You don't want the smoothie to be too thin. If its too thick it wont blend well. So make it just right.
- In a high-power blender, add all ingredients.
- Now blend for 2-3mins or until well combined.
- Serve cool.
- Add milk slowly. You don’t want the smoothie to be too thin. If its too thick it wont blend well. So make it just right.
- People - 2
- Cal - 253Kcal
- Fat - 3g
- Protein - 4.4g
- Carbs - 60.7g
- Fiber - 7.6g