- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 08 May 2021
- 10 hrs ago Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Surprising Benefits Of Gold For Your Health And Beauty
- 14 hrs ago Flashback Friday: When Lady Diana Wore Yellow Overalls And How The Outfit Was Reimagined In The Crown
- 15 hrs ago Mother’s Day 2021: Reasons Why Mothers Are So Special
- Movies Veteran Singer G Anand Dies Due To COVID-19
- Technology Want To Win Bose Soundbar? Check Out Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For May 8, 2021
- Education Karnataka Lockdown News: Schools To Remain Shut Till June 14 For Summer Vacation, SSCL Exams On Schedule
- News Himanta, Sonowal called to discuss Assam CM issue
- Finance How To Activate/Change Post Office Debit Card Green PIN Online?
- Sports Nadal: Zverev defeat very difficult to understand
- Automobiles 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Facelift Teaser Image Revealed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
An Immunity Magnifying Smoothie is packed with nourishing ingredients like ginger and turmeric, spinach etc, that will act as a shield against the corona. This immune boosting smoothie aids digestion and tastes so delicious. It's a refreshing breakfast or a filing snack.
Not only does this smoothie taste fantastic, with hints of pineapple, banana and ginger, it also boasts of some pretty incredible health beneficial ingredients.
So, here's what you'll need:
Banana: Always use frozen banana in smoothies, it makes the smoothie creamier
Pineapple: It sweetens the recipe naturally and is wonderful for preventing inflammation.
Spinach: Eating green leafy vegetables have always been part of parents' teachings. In this smoothie, it is present, however you won't taste it all.
Ginger: Use fresh ginger, it makes all the difference here.
Turmeric root: This is magic! Its earthy and flavourful. It not only helps preventing cancer, it has been used for medical properties since thousands of years.
Black pepper: It will help release the anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Vegetarian
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 2 cups spinach
- 2inches ginger (peeled)
- 2 inches turmeric root (peeled)
- ½ tsp honey
- 2-3 sprinkles black pepper
- ½ cup almond/coconut milk.
- 1tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- ½ cup Greek yogurt for protein (for post workout-optional)
- To make this smoothie vegan, simply skip the honey. (The fruits will still sweeten it)
- Customise fruit: Use mango/apple instead of banana
- Swap kale instead of spinach
- Use ground turmeric if you don't have fresh turmeric
- Use any kind of milk you like
- Add milk slowly. You don't want the smoothie to be too thin. If its too thick it wont blend well. So make it just right.
- In a high-power blender, add all ingredients.
- Now blend for 2-3mins or until well combined.
- Serve cool.
- Add milk slowly. You don’t want the smoothie to be too thin. If its too thick it wont blend well. So make it just right.
- People - 2
- Cal - 253Kcal
- Fat - 3g
- Protein - 4.4g
- Carbs - 60.7g
- Fiber - 7.6g