- 33 min ago Why Is A Japa Mala Used For Mantra Meditation?
- 38 min ago Wedding Makeup Tips: An Easy Guide To Do Your Own Makeup For Wedding
- 1 hr ago Potato Juice For Hair: Benefits And How To Use It For Strong, Long Hair
- 2 hrs ago Makeup Tips 2023: 5 Makeup Trends That Are Going To Be Popular This year
- Technology China’s Baidu Working on ChatGPT-like Chatbot; May Launch in March
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone And John Abraham Deliver An All Time Blockbuster With Pathaan
- Finance ICICI Direct Picks 5 Stocks, Including 1 Maharatna, 2 Navratnas, With Hold, Buy Call
- News Bottle thrown at singer Kailash Kher during Hampi Utsav for not singing Kannada songs
- Automobiles The Suzuki Jimny Is Going Electric - Here's What We Know So Far
- Education LM Thapar School of Management Inviting Applications for MBA Programmes 2023
- Sports ILT20 2023: MI Emirates shatter records in win over Desert Vipers; Player Of The Match, List of Award Winners
- Travel Top 5 Lesser known Attractions in Africa to add to your bucket list this year!
How To Prepare Vegetarian Hakka Noodles Recipe
Have the best of China in your kitchen, for breakfast. Serve this kid friendly dish, Hakka Noodles, that is best made at home, to satisfy your kids taste buds. This is easy and quick and suits your convenience, to top it all.
You could play with umpteen variations for this recipe and pair them up with dry Manchurian for a complete Chinese feel and flavour. The essential vegetables cooked along with the juicy noodles, adds a healthy angle to this dish altogether! Pair it up with dry Manchurian for a Chinese perfect meal
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: appetiser/noodle soup
- Oil-2 tbsp
- Chopped carrot
- Chopped bell peppers
- Chopped French beans
- Chopped spring onions/onions
- Soy sauce-2 tbs
- Vinegar-1 tsp
- Tomato ketchup (optional)- 1 tbsp
- Pinch of salt
- Boil the contents of readymade Hakka noodles that you have purchased.
- Go as per instructions on the cover. Wash them and apply oil.
- In a Wok, add oil, chopped garlic cloves and finely chopped ginger, chopped carrots, chopped capsicum, chopped French beans, Soy sauce, Vinegar, Tomato Ketchup, A pinch of salt and mix all these well and toss them as well.
- See that you do not overcook, add boiled noodles, add spring onions.
- Serve them garnished with spring onions.
- People - 4
- Hakka Noodles - 1 cup
- Saturated Fat - 2.4g.
- Dietary Fibre - 2.9g
- Total Carbohydrates - 26g
- Cholesterol - 29mg
- Trans Fat - 0.2g.
- How To Prepare A Nutritious Ragi Laddu With Dry Fruits Recipe
- How To Prepare The Easy Vegetarian Tacos Recipe
- How To Prepare Forgotten Yet Very Delicoius Mor Kali Recipe
- How To Prepare A Filling And Healthy Curd Upma Recipe
- How To Prepare Thick And Soupy Matar Ka Nimona Recipe
- Year Ender 2022: Top 10 Most Ordered Desserts In India
- Year Ender 2022: Top 10 Most Ordered Snacks On Food Apps In India
- How to Prepare A Piquant Spicy Tuvar Dal Recipe
- How To Prepare A Festive Tilwali Bhuni Khichdi Recipe For Sankranti
- How To Prepare Nutrient dense Radish Kofta Recipe
- How to Prepare Tongue Tickling Crispy Bhindi Kurkuri Recipe
- How to Prepare an aromatic Fiery Curry Leaves Chutney