- 6 hrs ago Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- 7 hrs ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 9 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 10 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- Finance Airlines To Operate At 85% Of Pre-Covid Domestic Flights: Civil Aviation Ministry
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT Finale: Pratik Sehajpal Is 1st Confirmed Contestant Of Bigg Boss 15; Here's When It'll Be Aired!
- Sports Burnley 0-1 Arsenal: Odegaard secures back-to-back wins for Gunners
- Automobiles Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- News Govt hikes domestic flight capacity to 85%
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Cupcakes are a delicious dessert to have at any occasion. These are quite easy to prepare and taste wonderful when had with your favourite frosting. Their soft texture makes them quite mouth-watering. One can prepare cupcakes for birthday parties, baby showers and some small celebration. This Friendship Day, i.e., on 1 August 2021, surprise your friends by preparing cupcakes for them. Today we have brought the recipe for the same. Scroll down to read on.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Dessert
Serves: 10-12 cupcakes
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ cup buttermilk kept at room temperature
- ½ cup unsalted softened butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup sugar
- First of all, preheat the oven to 350°F and dust the cupcake/muffin pan with loose flour and place cupcake liners.
- Now take a medium-sized bowl and whisk 1¼ cups flour, 1¼ teaspoons of baking powder, and ½ teaspoon of salt.
- Set the flour mixture aside.
- In another bowl, beat unsalted butter and sugar on until you get a fluffy and slightly thick texture. Scrap the bowl when needed.
- After this, add both the eggs into the sugar and butter mixture. Make sure you beat the egg well while adding them one by one.
- Add 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract into the mixture and then beat them well to combine.
- Now add the flour mixture into the egg, butter and sugar mixture.
- Add the buttermilk into the mixture.
- Beat until you get a smooth and uniform batter.
- Pour the batter evenly into 10-12 cupcake pan. Make sure you do not fill the pan entirely.
- Bake for 20 at 350 °F. In order to check if the cupcakes are baked properly, insert a toothpick into it. If the toothpick comes out clean then it means the cupcakes are baked well. Let the cupcakes cool down for 5 minutes and then you can add the frosting.
- cupcake - 10-12 cupcakes
- Calories - 183kcal
- Fat - 9g
- Protein - 3g
- Carbohydrates - 23g
- Sugar - 13g
- Fiber - 1g