- just now Hotel That Never Lands: Nuclear-Powered, AI-Piloted Flying Hotel Video Amazes And Irks Netizens
- 37 min ago NTAGI Recommends Vaccination Against Cervical Cancer And Typhoid: Sources
- 50 min ago World Tourism Day 2022: Date, Theme, Benefits, History, And Significance
- 2 hrs ago Rashmika Mandanna Is Grace Personified In A Saree, Check Out Latest Pictures!
- Movies Johnny Depp's Rep Denies Reports Of Him Returning As Jack Sparrow, Actor Spotted In Paris In A New Look
- News PSEB Class 12 results: Live link activated
- Technology Pokemon Go Developer Working On Real-World Metaverse NBA Mobile Game
- Sports Malaysia Open: PV Sindhu progresses, Saina Nehwal bows out in the first round
- Education NEET 2022: Exam City Intimation Slip Released By NTA At neet.nta.nic.in, Admit Card To Release Soon
- Finance 2 Latest Dividend Announcements That You Should Take Note Of
- Automobiles Ather Energy May Soon Launch The Long-Range Version Of 450X Electric Scooter
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
Mushroom soup is rich and tasty and perfect for any season. It is a healthy and filling soup that takes only a little time and a few ingredients to prepare.
Here's how to prepare a creamy mushroom soup, widely known as cream of mushroom soup. The recipe is a healthier version of a regular mushroom soup. It is made with button mushrooms, which are sauteed and combined with flour and light cream, to get a creamy texture.
This recipe is considered to be best during the summer season, and fall as it may help beat the summer heat due to the colling properties of button mushrooms. The Mushroom may also help boost immunity and protect the heart, and is also low in calories. 
Take a look at the recipe.
How To Prepare Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Snack
- Around 150 grams of button mushroom, washed.
- One-third cup of shallots, chopped. Shallots are a type of onion with a mild flavour.
- 2-3 garlic cloves, chopped.
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- A medium-sized bay leaf.
- Three-fourth cup of vegetable stock.
- Half cup of whole milk.
- Two tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Around four teaspoons of light cream.
- Two tablespoons of all-purpose flour or wheat flour.
- To garnish, freshly powdered black pepper and a few coriander leaves and mint leaves chopped.
- Salt to taste.
- Slice the button mushrooms into four equal parts. You can slice them thin if the size of the mushroom is big.
- In a pan, melt butter and add bay leaf.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped shallots and garlic and saute on a low to medium flame until the onions become translucent.
- Add button mushrooms and mix them well.
- You will see that mushrooms will start releasing water.
- Cook until the water dries and button mushrooms become a bit golden.
- Add all-purpose flour and cook for more 4-5 minutes.
- Once the aroma of the flour is vanished, add milk and a bit of water.
- Mix them well.
- Add salt to taste and allow the mixture to shimmer on a low-to-medium flame.
- Once the soup starts getting creamy, add light cream and a pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Allow the soup to cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Serves hot in a soup bowl and garnish with black pepper and coriander and mint leaves.
- You can enjoy the soup with a garlic bread or toast.
- People - 1
- Calories - 237
- Protein - 6 g
- Carbohydrates - 11 g
- Fiber - 1 g
- Spicy Chutney Recipe: How To Prepare Egg Chutney In Just 20 Minutes
- Calcium-Rich Recipe For Healthy Bones: Frozen Yoghurt And Mixed Fruit Parfait
- Diabetic-Friendly And Heart-Healthy Recipe: How To Prepare Moong Dal And Methi Leaves Sabzi
- Healthy Breakfast For Diabetic Moms: How To Prepare Drumstick Leaves Ragi Chapati
- Benefits Of Potatoes And The Healthiest Way To Cook Them
- How To Prepare Healthy Ghee Idli: Shahid Kapoor’s Favourite South Indian Dish
- Tasty Recipes With Chicken: How To Prepare Chicken Fajitas With Indian Spices
- Best Homemade Summer Cooler Recipes: How To Prepare Mango-Orange Soda
- How To Prepare Sugar-Free Chocolate Sandesh: Special Diabetic-Friendly Recipe
- Holi Special Recipes: How To Make Instant Papad Katori Chaat
- Mahashivratri Recipes: How To Make Sabudana Bhel
- Eat Light And Sleep Tight: How To Prepare Low Carb Whey And Paneer Soup For Dinner