- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 24 May 2022: Check Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 17 hrs ago What Are Empty Calories? Major Sources, Disadvantages And How To Replace Them
- 18 hrs ago Omicron Subvariants BA.4 And BA.5 In India: What You Need To Know
- 19 hrs ago First Death Of A Child Reported In Mexico Due To Mysterious Severe Hepatitis: Things To Know
- News US President Biden welcomes PM Modi at Quad Summit, says it’s wonderful to see you again in person
- Movies Sarkaru Vaari Paata Day 12 Box Office Collection: Mahesh Babu's Film Slows Down At The Box Office
- Sports Racing Along The Singalong Track in Chennai
- Travel GlampEco - Glamping At India's First Geodesic Dome Stay
- Finance Motilal Oswal Suggests Buy This Stock For 25% Potential Gains, Declared Final Dividend Of Rs 6.25
- Education NABARD AM Prelims Mains 2021 Cut Off Marks, Check NABARD Assistant Manager RDBS Rajbhasha Cut Off Details Here
- Automobiles KTM RC 390 Launched At Rs 3.14 Lakhs
- Technology Vivo T2 5G Launch Postponed; Check New Launch Date, Features & Expected Pricing
Mushroom soup is rich and tasty and perfect for any season. It is a healthy and filling soup that takes only a little time and a few ingredients to prepare.
Here's how to prepare a creamy mushroom soup, widely known as cream of mushroom soup. The recipe is a healthier version of a regular mushroom soup. It is made with button mushrooms, which are sauteed and combined with flour and light cream, to get a creamy texture.
This recipe is considered to be best during the summer season, and fall as it may help beat the summer heat due to the colling properties of button mushrooms. The Mushroom may also help boost immunity and protect the heart, and is also low in calories. 
Take a look at the recipe.
How To Prepare Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Snack
- Around 150 grams of button mushroom, washed.
- One-third cup of shallots, chopped. Shallots are a type of onion with a mild flavour.
- 2-3 garlic cloves, chopped.
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- A medium-sized bay leaf.
- Three-fourth cup of vegetable stock.
- Half cup of whole milk.
- Two tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Around four teaspoons of light cream.
- Two tablespoons of all-purpose flour or wheat flour.
- To garnish, freshly powdered black pepper and a few coriander leaves and mint leaves chopped.
- Salt to taste.
- Slice the button mushrooms into four equal parts. You can slice them thin if the size of the mushroom is big.
- In a pan, melt butter and add bay leaf.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped shallots and garlic and saute on a low to medium flame until the onions become translucent.
- Add button mushrooms and mix them well.
- You will see that mushrooms will start releasing water.
- Cook until the water dries and button mushrooms become a bit golden.
- Add all-purpose flour and cook for more 4-5 minutes.
- Once the aroma of the flour is vanished, add milk and a bit of water.
- Mix them well.
- Add salt to taste and allow the mixture to shimmer on a low-to-medium flame.
- Once the soup starts getting creamy, add light cream and a pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Allow the soup to cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Serves hot in a soup bowl and garnish with black pepper and coriander and mint leaves.
- You can enjoy the soup with a garlic bread or toast.
- People - 1
- Calories - 237
- Protein - 6 g
- Carbohydrates - 11 g
- Fiber - 1 g
- Calcium-Rich Recipe For Healthy Bones: Frozen Yoghurt And Mixed Fruit Parfait
- Diabetic-Friendly And Heart-Healthy Recipe: How To Prepare Moong Dal And Methi Leaves Sabzi
- Healthy Breakfast For Diabetic Moms: How To Prepare Drumstick Leaves Ragi Chapati
- Benefits Of Potatoes And The Healthiest Way To Cook Them
- How To Prepare Healthy Ghee Idli: Shahid Kapoor’s Favourite South Indian Dish
- Tasty Recipes With Chicken: How To Prepare Chicken Fajitas With Indian Spices
- Best Homemade Summer Cooler Recipes: How To Prepare Mango-Orange Soda
- How To Prepare Sugar-Free Chocolate Sandesh: Special Diabetic-Friendly Recipe
- Holi Special Recipes: How To Make Instant Papad Katori Chaat
- Mahashivratri Recipes: How To Make Sabudana Bhel
- Eat Light And Sleep Tight: How To Prepare Low Carb Whey And Paneer Soup For Dinner
- Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home