- 4 hrs ago How Does The Body Convert Carbohydrates Into Energy?
- 5 hrs ago Actress Elli AvrRam Shares Some Intriguing Personal Experiences On Her TedXBITS Talk
- 6 hrs ago Is There A Link Between Drinking Too Much Water And Blood Pressure?
- 8 hrs ago Kottiyoor Utsavam 2022: Date, Time, History And Significance
- News Video: Portion of mountain crashes near J&K tunnel collapse site in Ramban
- Finance Ujjivan SFB Modifies Interest Rates On Saving Account Deposits: Check Rates Here
- Technology Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC Benchmarked: Better Than A15 Bionic
- Automobiles BMW M4 CSL Revealed With 542bhp - Ultralight M4 Drops 100 Kilos, Gains Iconic Badge
- Sports MS Dhoni says he will play for Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2023; Fans go ecstatic!
- Movies Sonu Nigam Shares Interesting Story About Lata Mangeshkar And Her Fear Of Performing On Stage
- Education SSC Junior Engineer 2020 Final Result Declared, Download SSC JE 2020 Final Results On ssc.nic.in
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
When it comes to dinner, light food is the best. Studies say that eating a heavy breakfast and a light dinner is the best way to maintain a healthy lifestyle. This is because our digestion is strongest in the morning while weak at night. Therefore, eating a light dinner may help digest the food easily and allow us a good sleep time without any gastrointestinal problems.
Soup makes for the best dinner as it is nutritious, healthy, low in carbs and light and helps keep the body hydrated and full for longer. In this article, we will discuss how to prepare low carb whey and paneer soup. Take a look.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Dinner/Snacks
- Two teaspoons of cumin seeds.
- A teaspoon of olive oil.
- 4-5 curry leaves (optional).
- One and a half cups of whey.
- One-fourth cup of paneer cubes.
- 1-2 green chillies, slit in between (optional).
- One tablespoon of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Half teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Salt to taste
- In a pan, heat the oil and add cumin seeds.
- Once the seeds are crackled, add green chillies and curry leaves and stir fry for a minute.
- Add whey, pepper and salt to taste and mix well.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Add paneer cubes and coriander leaves and allow the soup to simmer on a medium flame for around five minutes.
- Serve hot.
- To prepare whey, take around one and a half cups of milk to yield around four cups of whey. In a pan pour the milk and bring it to a boil. Stir occasionally to prevent milk from sticking at the bottom of the pan. Meanwhile, take a strainer and place it above a bowl. Cover the strainer with a thin napkin or muslin cloth. Once the milk starts boiling, switch off the heat and after a minute, add lemon or vinegar to start the curdling process. Don’t forget to stir the mixture after adding lemon juice. Now, with the use of a strainer, separate the curdled and the water portion. The watery portion is the whey and the solid portion can be used to make paneer.
- People - 2
- Calories - 152 cal
- Fat - 13.2 g
- Protein - 2 g
- Carbohydrates - 3 g
- Fiber - 0.2 g
- No Cooking Indian Recipe: How To Make Schezwan Paneer Sandwich
- Tawa Paneer Recipe: Here’s How To Make It In Less Time
- Kadai Paneer Recipe: Here's How To Prepare It At Home
- Ramadan 2021: Here’s How To Make Paneer Tikka For Iftar
- Paneer Butter Masala Recipe: How To Make It At Home
- Paneer Recipe: How To Make Paneer At Home
- Tawa Paneer Recipe: How To Prepare This At Your Home
- Paneer Kali Mirch Recipe: How To Make Black Pepper Paneer
- Paneer Afghani Recipe | Afghani Paneer Masala Recipe | Easy Afghani Paneer Recipe
- 10 Health Benefits Of Cottage Cheese Or Paneer
- How To Make Low-calorie Paneer Tikka Recipe
- Paneer Nuggets Recipe