- News Goa elections: Manohar Parikkar's son quits BJP after failing to get ticket
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 January 21 Highlights: Rashami Desai And Devoleena Bhattacharjee Get Into A Nasty Fight
- Finance Buy Aster DM Healthcare For 16% Potential Gains In 3 Months: HDFC Securities
- Sports PKL 2021-22: U.P. Yoddha beat Bengal Warriors, jump to fourth on points table
- Automobiles Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
- Technology Intel Is Building World's Largest Chip Manufacturing Plant In Ohio, USA: Will Be Operational By 2025
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In Winter Of 2022
Are you looking for a tasty, crispy and sweet snack to munch while binge-watching or during evening tea? Well, then you can definitely try the Disney Churro. For those who don't know it is a delicious snack that you can have with your evening tea or coffee.
These are crispy and sweet snacks that would satisfy your cravings and make you feel good. It can actually prove to be a great and delicious snack for your kids as well. Therefore, in order to help you with this, we are here with an easy recipe for the same. Scroll down the article to read more about this recipe.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Dessert
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 cup of Water
- 4 Eggs
- ¾ Cinnamon powder
- 7 tablespoons of Butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ cups of all purpose flour
- 7-8 tablespoons of vegetable or canola oil
- 1½ Chocolate sauce for dipping
- In a mixing bowl combine water, butter, kosher salt, along with ¼ teaspoon cinnamon. Mix them over medium flame.
- Once the mixture comes to a boil reduce the flame to low.
- Now add flour and stir nicely until the mixture forms a ball. Remove the pan from the flame and let it rest for 5-7 min.
- After this, you need to add the eggs, one at a time, and stir until everything gets combined. Keep the mixture aside.
- Now heat 6-8 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan on medium flame.
- Once the oil gets hot, turn off the gas.
- Now fill the dough into a piping bag havingh large star tip.
- Now drop 1-inch strips of dough into the hot oil. Repeat this process until all churro bites fill the saucepan. But make sure there is some room left for frying the churros.
- Deep fry the churro till golden brown.
- Take out the churro bites on a tissue paper or kitchen towel.
- Now mix 5 tablespoons of sugar and ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder in a mixing bowl.
- Toss all the churro bites until they are coated with sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Serve on a serving plate with your favourite dip or sauce.
Tips To Keep In Mind
- You can dip the churros in melted chocolate sauce as well.
- You can also store these churros in an air-tight container.
- Are you looking for a tasty, crispy and sweet snack to munch while binge-watching or during evening tea? Well, then you can definitely try the Disney Churro.
- People - 8
- kcal - 225kcal
- Fat - 14g
- Protein - 3g
- Carbs - 24 g
- Fiber - 2 g
- Gobi 65 Recipe: Prepare It With Some Easy Tips
- Aloo Tikka Recipe: Two Ways Of Making It During This Pandemic
- Veggie Burger Recipe: Here’s How You Can Make It At Home
- Medu Vada Recipe: Learn How To Prepare It With These Easy Steps
- Vada Recipe: How To Make It At Your Home
- Khaman Dhokla Recipe: How To Prepare It At Home In Easy Steps
- Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- Aloo Tikki Recipe: Learn How To Prepare This Easy And Tasty Recipe
- Easy To Make Bhakarwadi Recipe For Evening Snacks
- 11 Healthy Indian Snacks To Ease Your Hunger
- Simple And Healthy Snacks To Satisfy Your 3:00 PM Cravings
- Is Bedtime Snacking Bad For Your Health?