Today, let us prepare an awesome snack using the basic ingredients. So, the dish that we are going to share with you is the aloo and paneer fried sticks.
This recipe will be the most crunchiest dish that you have ever tried. You can serve this spicy dish as a appetizer in your meal or you can just have it as an evening snack.
Preparing the aloo and paneer fried sticks recipe is very easy. As mentioned, the recipe is prepared using the most basic ingredients that are easily available in your kitchen.
The aloo and paneer fried sticks recipe tastes best when served with some tangy tomato sauce. Kids would surely love to have a quick bite of it too. As the summer holidays have almost started for the kids, prepare this amazing evening snack and pamper your kids.
So, here's the recipe for the aloo and paneer fried sticks, which you should note down right now!
Recipe By: Boldsky Staff
Recipe Type: Snacks
Potatoes - 3
Paneer - 200 g
Onions (chopped in as circles) - 1/2 cup
Green chilli paste - 1/4th teaspoon
Red chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Corn flour - 1 cup
All purpose flour - 1/4th teaspoon
Gram flour - 1/2 cup
1. Slice the potatoes and paneer vertically in the form of sticks.
2. Transfer this into a bowl.
3. Add green chilli paste, red chilli powder, all purpose flour, gram flour, corn flour and salt.
3. Sprinkle some water and mix them well.
4. Take a pan, heat it with the oil.
5. Add aloo and paneer sticks.
6. Fry them until they turn reddish brown in colour.
7. Transfer it on to the butter paper.
8. Serve them hot with some tangy sauce.
- 1. Make sure you deep fry them.
- 2. You can also add extra red chilli powder to spice up the recipe.
- Serving size - 4 pieces
- Calories - 267 cal
- Fat - 23 g
- Protein - 4 g
- Carbohydrates - 9 g
- Fibre - 2 g